PDA

View Full Version : Article: XBox 360 Demo and Online Pricing

Ryna
Oct 9, 2006, 05:36 PM
The official English Phantasy Star Universe page was updated today with news regarding Guardian Licence pricing and a <a href="http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/news_beta.php" >XBox 360 beta announcement</a>. The English XBox 360 beta will begin on October 11th and will only be available for gold subscribers. It is scheduled to last until the 18th. Players will only be able to download the beta on the 11th and 12th. So be sure to set aside some download time if you are interested in trying it out!

Additionally, the site has put up a <a href="http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_faq.php" >very detailed FAQ</a>. Contained in this FAQ is news about the pricing system. It will cost $9.99 per month to play online. XBox 360 players will be able to play using a Silver account. It also confirms that the PS2/PC servers will be connected, while the XBox 360 servers will be seperate. Please keep in mind that a Guardians License for one set of servers will not transfer over to the other. You can discuss this news in our Phantasy Star Universe forum ("viewforum.php?forum=20" ).

Getintothegame
Oct 9, 2006, 11:11 PM
I need to get a 360 NOW!

AnnabellaRenee87
Oct 10, 2006, 04:39 AM
cant wait to play with ya all on there

Oct 11, 2006, 07:46 PM
It's cool that the 360 gets a free beta and all but why are there seperate servers between the 360 and PS2/PC. At least give 360 users an option to play with their friends that are on another system. I heard this game was supposed to integrate all 3 of the servers. Please fix this and make a server where everyone can play.

Oct 11, 2006, 07:47 PM
It's cool that the 360 gets a free beta and all but why are there seperate servers between the 360 and PS2/PC. At least give 360 users an option to play with their friends that are on another system. I heard this game was supposed to integrate all 3 of the servers. Please fix this and make a server where everyone can play.

Oct 12, 2006, 04:10 AM
Microsoft will be runing their game on their xbox live server which means they will be adding features that the PC and PS2 versions will not have.

Starshape
Oct 14, 2006, 09:24 AM
Because of the different paymentways between ps2/pc and x360, they can't let us play together.. it would probably make it easier to cheat with payments if we could do that. So no.. and I only wanna play with people who actually are sofisticated enough to have an 360 :P haha

Oct 14, 2006, 10:05 AM
If by obnoxious voice chatting people screamin into their headsets then yes that is sophisticated =P haha.

Oct 15, 2006, 09:45 PM
If they are running them on their own servers we shouldnt have to pay a subscription fee for the game when we already pay for xbox live. Fun game, but from what Ive heard others say I dont think it will be adopted well on the 360 due to the monthly fee. Just like FFXI...