PDA

View Full Version : Article: Halloween Decorations Video

Ryna
Oct 22, 2006, 02:05 PM
PSO-World forum member <a href="user.php?op=userinfo&uname=DreamTonight">DreamTonight</a> has assembled a five minute video run-through of the <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfWMVeeeBRI&NR" >Guardian Colony Halloween decorations</a> and posted it on YouTube. It also features the Phantasy Star Universe Halloween music. You can discuss this video in this <a href="viewtopic.php?topic=122424&forum=20">Phantasy Star Universe forum thread</a>.

AnnabellaRenee87
Oct 23, 2006, 09:56 AM
hmm wonder if this will be there when the game comes out tomarrow? hmm US strongly dought it

Oct 23, 2006, 05:42 PM
hey white boy... i'm talkin slag here bitch... soo ... bitch off bitch... haha

ASAIN PRYDE FELLAS!

and you know this is an asain game not a white game fucker.

and there should be some asains in the web site staff ... which i dont see...

WOW! racis rasis racism....

Oct 23, 2006, 06:54 PM
Wow, you're totally ignorant and racist in yourself!I'm just showing pride for my race,not hate like you are.This is the english site for the game so it's a white site.If you want that asian shit,go to the Japaneese site retard!

White Pride World Wide!

ArmitageQc
Oct 24, 2006, 04:51 AM
hehe that should be nice to hav that today in 6hrs...hehe i cant w8

Yaski
Oct 24, 2006, 11:41 AM
I tried getting more info on it today and asked when the shipment might be in. The Manager Told me at "GameStop" That The vender had sent them a notice saying that Phantasy Star Universe has been DELAYED!!!!! Untill Thursday. What the heck is with that. I've also Visited the Official Website and it says nothing of the sort. So Im really confused. I asked if it might show up else where and he says that Its the Vender. Usualy that means the Delivery has been delayed Everywhere else in the US. ; ; Ill have to wait and see around 1:30pm I guess. Spam all the available Stores with my presence. Wish me luck.

Ultima_Urian
Oct 24, 2006, 12:05 PM
Hopefully Gamestop isn't right about it being postponed. Unfortunately, I'm starting to think this is more of a goof up on Gamestop's side. My friend, who lives a good distance from me, mentioned that they wouldn't have it till wednesday. I still haven't gotten a call from gamestop, so I hope it doesn't get pushed back here as well.

ChibiDevil
Oct 24, 2006, 01:31 PM
went up to EB games today and they will not be getting it in until tomorrow as well.

Yaski
Oct 24, 2006, 02:25 PM
It's not a lie. For a fact, I have found out that 100% for sure that the game is post poned. The game is delayed because they had an issue with putting stickers or something on the cases. So they where not ready for the actualy release date of the game. Even worse for XBox 360 Players(2day Delay)

------------------------------------

PC and PS2 Players: Delay untill Wednesday around 1:00pm Central Time

XBox Players: Delay untill Thursday around 12:30 Central time.

The reasons for this is the misdilivery aproximated time. So as for this the Main distributer will "NOT" Deliver any LEGAL copies of the game untillthe Dates above.

This goes for Everyone in the United States Nation.

Ultima_Urian
Oct 24, 2006, 03:09 PM
Oh well, at least it just one day. Lets hope that this is the only delay we'll see here in the states. Thanks for the info Yaski!

twopartsdone
Oct 24, 2006, 06:55 PM
Gamestops in Florida are delyed for two days at the time of this post. =( Ships 10/25. Oh well might as well do homework for once =P

Oct 24, 2006, 08:22 PM
Same here,the GameStops in NJ say PSU goes on shelves tomorrow.