PDA

View Full Version : Article: North American Version of PSU Released

Ryna
Oct 25, 2006, 12:28 PM
Yesterday was the official release date for North American version Phantasy Star Universe. Due to shipment delays, most people will not be able to play it until today or tomorrow. Nevertheless, the <a href="http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/">official website</a> has been updated and servers are online. At the moment, none of the problems that plagued the Japanese release have surfaced yet.

To be able to play PC/PS2 version online, you will need to buy a Guardians License from this rejecting international credit cards (http://billing.playsega.com" >website</a>. There are currently two payment methods. First, you can buy a recurring 30 day subscription for $9.99. You will also receive a 15 day bonus period. Also, you can purchase a one-time 180-day subscription for $49.99. It comes with 30 bonus days. Once this subscription expires, you can buy another one. Please note that it has been reported that the billing site is<a href="viewtopic.php?topic=122931&forum=20). People that are importing the game from North America should keep this fact in mind. XBox 360 players can purchase their Guardians Licence on the XBox Marketplace.

You can discuss the game and share your experiences in our <a href="viewforum.php?forum=20">Phantasy Star Universe forum</a>.

Oct 25, 2006, 05:48 PM
SEGA's billing site also seems to be down or having capactiy problems as we speak because it is taking me forever just to load one page and I keep getting an error.

Oct 25, 2006, 06:14 PM
that is happening to me as well

Oct 27, 2006, 09:51 PM
here it is friday, and i still haven't gotten my copy, my gamestop said it'd be in the 25th, no call, and i have it reserved. we called, they said there was another delay, here it is the 27th and still no call..this sucks

Oct 29, 2006, 10:36 PM
this happen to me , i went to my ebgame and when i got there the dude told me they delay the game till the next day but i cancel my reservation for the game and i went to another ebgames and i got it from theirs.