PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Content Updates for JP PSU

Ryna
Oct 27, 2006, 02:53 PM
During the <a href="http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=129" >month of November</a>, Sonic Team plans on updating the Japanese version of Phantasy Star Universe with the following:
A new online Story Mission
6 New S-Rank Missions
New level cap, Photon Arts, and items.
Credit goes to kyori ("user.php?op=userinfo&uname=kyori" ) for spotting this news story.

Doogles
Oct 27, 2006, 07:06 PM
Nice. Can us Yanks across the pond have some of that, Japan? I feel like I'm playing a $71 version of the beta over here :(

TwilightSea
Oct 28, 2006, 01:12 PM
Sega better work fast if they want the US/UK to be up-to-date. We're already six months behind. That is if they're even going to update US and UK. Until I see them actually give us updates, I'm going to look for the worse and nobody will get updates EXCEPT JP.

sakeru
Oct 29, 2006, 03:30 AM
i feel the same, the only different from this and beta is the fact that u see intermission, other then that its still beta to me, we didnt even get the halloween theme. How sad is this.

Doogles
Oct 29, 2006, 09:50 AM
In SEGA's defense, it's a really nice intermission. :|

-Crokar-
Oct 30, 2006, 12:28 AM
i could of made a better intermission with paint...wait no i couldnt. im not online but my friends and bro are. i hope they update it by the time i get on

twopartsdone
Oct 31, 2006, 04:41 PM
SEGA needs to get their act together because they are certainly behind the times. Look at ArenaNet's Guild Wars. It has been released GLOBALLY several times and there is immediate support for the game regardless of geography. All servers are updated equally and at the same time.

If SEGA really wants to keep our attention to their latest gem, they need to simply work harder. Losing half of the game support from English countries in a month does not create a good reputation.

Am I asking too much from SEGA? Is it fair to compare SEGA to ArenaNet?

Nov 3, 2006, 10:15 PM
isnt this all on the disc anyway?

i read somewhere someone complaining that Sega had a lot of the promised content locked away on the disc, only to be accessable via the monthly updates or something?

IceBurner
Nov 4, 2006, 03:53 AM
Sega has announced that all regions will wait exactly the same amount of time from release for the same content to be unlocked. If Japan waited a month, North America waits a month, and so does Europe. Why is this so hard to grasp?

Doogles
Nov 4, 2006, 04:07 PM
Because it's stupid and unnecessary? Seriously. I played this stuff for 10+ hours in the beta.

DrunkenRabbit
Nov 5, 2006, 03:49 PM
Actually i appriciate the month play time to wait, segas not doing it to hurt us, they need time to work out the known bugs that they encountered while introducing it to the japanese market, plus if youre playing regularly it should give you time to get to your A and S levels so that you can fully enjoy the upload of the new material, plus you'll be like whoa thats new... OMFG sick etc... stay strong and have fun~Q

Nov 8, 2006, 04:57 PM
Aren't US 360 players and EU players on the same servers or will the 360 version be the exception to this? How are they going to do this? Make EU players wait while US players are dancing around with all the cool weapons, doing all the new mission?