PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Content and a Bonus Mission

Ryna
Nov 17, 2006, 01:30 PM
After an extended maintenance session this morning, the new content update is now available on the North American servers. In addition to the missions reported in the 1up.com story, "Endrum Remnants" is available. This mission can be accessed after beating Mad Beasts (the mission after Plains Overlord). This mission features several new enemies (including Special Ops casts) and is very similar in spirit to Grove of Fanatics. Credit goes to therealAERO (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=therealAERO) for letting us know about this mission. You can discuss your impressions of the content update in our Phantasy Star Universe forums (index_forum.php).

Infiniteque
Nov 17, 2006, 01:31 PM
Is this US or JPN?

Ryna
Nov 17, 2006, 01:38 PM
It is for the North American version.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 17, 2006, 01:42 PM
US.

Nov 17, 2006, 03:04 PM
Well, the update continues I guess. I cant get connected with the server. How do you get maintenance news updates to see when it will finish?

Thanks.

Nov 18, 2006, 03:13 AM
well, I glad to here it.

Soulvayne
Nov 21, 2006, 03:44 AM
On the 360 version after the update Parum had a total of 3 missions available after defeating De Ragon.

There was Mad Beasts C-A, then there were 2 missions that could be selected one was in Mellvore (has the spec-ops casts, and the grinna robots as the final boss) which you could get to if you went to the green door you see directly across from you as you leave the Mad Beasts zone.

The 3rd mission was the Endrum Sea Lab that could be entered if you were to go back out the door you exited following Mad Beasts. (I have not played sea lab on A so the final bosses were only Palovohra and Jarbas on C-B difficulty)

Nov 21, 2006, 07:34 PM
A friend and I got pounded in that part of the game.