PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSU Release and Billing Details

Ryna
Nov 24, 2006, 10:36 AM
Today marks the official release date for Phantasy Star Universe in Europe for the Playstation 2, XBox 360, and PC. The playsega billing servers were taken down earlier and updated to accomodate European users. Previously, the billing server typically prevented European customers from signing up for a Guardians License. If you have questions about the game or want to share your experiences, be sure to post in our Phantasy Star Universe (viewforum.php?forum=20) forums (viewforum.php?forum=22). We look forward to seeing you online!

EDIT: Cjeheth (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Cjeheth) has provided the following information regarding billing options (viewtopic.php?topic=127943&forum=20&7):

30 Days (One off): £7.49 / $14.47 (Bonus 15 days)
30 Days (Recurring): £6.99 / $13.50 (Bonus 15 days, credit card online, apparently).
60 Days (One off): £13.99 / $27.02 (after doing one of the previous options).

Cjeheth
Nov 24, 2006, 03:18 PM
Woot! Got a mention on the front page and its my first day of posting here! Mind you, I have been a member since Jan, and I've been lurking since the oldie days of EP 1 and 2 (but not as far back as the DC versions).

Still, as far as I'm aware, the method importers have used so far will still work, so if people aren't entirely happy with the inflated prices, and don't mind taking a potential risk, its still a possibility. That is until Sega either plug it up or start banning players for it. Personally, I'll be playing offline for a few days and see how things turn out.

lostinseganet
Nov 25, 2006, 08:12 AM
Heh welcome to phantasy star online world. You are off to a great start.

Starman
Nov 26, 2006, 04:43 AM
PSU on 360 Marketplace place is £6.99 per month recurring.