PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Story Mission and Valentine's Day Event

Ryna
Feb 9, 2007, 08:28 PM
The North American/European Phantasy Star Universe servers were updated today with a <a href="http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php" >new Story Mission</a>. In Story Mission 2-5, you will fight alongside Nav and Laia on Moatoob as you investigate Dr. Tomrain's kidnapping. Also scheduled to be added were several new Photon Arts. Due to technical difficulties though, the new Photon Arts will be released during the next content update on March 2nd.

While the next content update maybe three weeks away, players can look forward to a special <a href="http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_events.php?item=events20070202a" >Valentine's Day Event</a>. On February 14th, official Sega Game Masters will be seen roaming around the Guardian Colony on Universes 1 through 4. Players will have the chance to have their picture taken by a Game Master next to a lobby decoration. If the picture is good enough, it will be featured on the official site!

buzyb77
Feb 9, 2007, 09:23 PM
Lame ... no cool item=lame

SStrikerR
Feb 10, 2007, 09:15 AM
I want my picture taken!

lostinseganet
Feb 10, 2007, 06:00 PM
What do these mods look like?

Ryna
Feb 11, 2007, 07:02 PM
They will have blue text in their names.

lostinseganet
Feb 11, 2007, 08:03 PM
Thats all? No special robes...hmmm

SStrikerR
Feb 12, 2007, 07:59 AM
thats only bb. anyway, why do they need to wear boring stuff like the robes? in bb, they were actually cool looking because there was almost no choices, but in psu, we have so much choice that it wouldnt be fair if they couldnt use those choices.

Timberwolf
Feb 13, 2007, 04:17 PM
What are you talking about, no cool item. There's the heart wand, the heart room decoration and the heart bow. Aren't those cool enough for you for a meaningless holiday like V-day?

Timberwolf
Feb 13, 2007, 04:18 PM
Oops, I clicked on the wrong guy. Sorry

Timberwolf
Feb 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
So you're not counting the heart rob, heart bow and heart room decoration as cool items for V-day?

SStrikerR
Feb 14, 2007, 05:36 PM
*sigh* whatever.....