PDA

View Full Version : Article: Tails Statues for 360 players!

Ryna
Mar 28, 2007, 07:52 PM
RubyEclipse writes, "The XBox 360 Demo page was updated with full details regarding earning a Tails statue (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/884/tails/). According to the page, new subscribers and current players will both be able to recieve it. The site reads:
"Are you an offline Phantasy Star Universe Fan? Are you still undecided about the PSU Online Community? Well, now we have a great way for you to try the PSU Online experience, and get a great start in the community.

On Saturday, April 7th, starting at midnight PST, we will have our Tails Demo Weekend! Play the demo all weekend, join the PSU Xbox Live community, and you will receive a limited edition Tails Statue room item with your account! New users must play the PSU Demo throughout April 7th-8th and purchase a GUARDIANS License for the PSU XBOX LIVE community by April 13th to be eligible.

If you already have a GUARDIANS License and are playing on the full version servers, you can also participate. Simply play all weekend and you’ll be awarded the Tails item on the delivery day along with everyone else. It’s that easy!

Only one Tails Statue will be awarded per Gamertag and GUARDIANS license." Players can check out the official page, as well as see a picture of the statue here (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_xboxdemo.php)."

Getintothegame
Mar 29, 2007, 01:36 AM
Now, this one I'll have to keep. =)

Dumah
Mar 29, 2007, 10:04 AM
but i already got tails like many others last week :

SStrikerR
Mar 30, 2007, 02:43 PM
why the heck don't ps2 players get anything like this? we're special right? (dont answer that.)

SELENNA
Mar 30, 2007, 04:27 PM
Statues suck. And like the SOnic one, 1 minute of play will suffice to get it.

exeq
Mar 30, 2007, 05:53 PM
Ditto for PC players also.

SStrikerR
Mar 31, 2007, 07:16 AM
you think they suck but im a sonic fan and i think the're cool

Coxy
Mar 31, 2007, 02:01 PM
You may want to include this -

"Simply play on the DEMO servers all weekend"

The way it is written now, it looks like you only have to play the full PSU all weekend

Split
Apr 3, 2007, 07:05 PM
Tails is an annoying little bit*h

apac420
Apr 13, 2007, 02:33 PM
this is bs i played all weekend and got nothing. if you had to play demo they should have specified. i played full ver. and no tails what a waste of time f u tails & sonic team.