PDA

View Full Version : Article: More expansion details!

EspioKaos
Aug 9, 2007, 05:25 PM
Coming from the most recent issue of Dengeki PlayStation, much more information on Ambition of the Illuminus has been uncovered.
Two more new lobbies have been revealed: a bamboo village and a gravesite. (Players from PSO will likely recognize the second of those two.) A new item delivery system will allow players to transfer items from their nanotransformer back to their room while in the lobby. A new transport system will allow players to move from lobby to lobby (for a small fee) without needing a party member in the lobby they wish to go to. Players will be able to move their room to any of the three planets they wish! Shop search functions have been upgraded, now allowing players to search by price, rarity, category and other descriptors. PM storage capacity will be able to be increased through the use of a special item called a Nanotransformer EX. Item synthesis rates will go up on all items, but those that require extremely rare materials will see an even larger increase in success rates.
To see a full list of these new details, check out the Illuminus FAQ (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=148743&forum=20&start=285&300#298) over at the forums.

SStrikerR
Aug 9, 2007, 06:00 PM
holy crap i might come back to psu to test this stuff out, it sounds great!

Axle-Gear
Aug 9, 2007, 06:45 PM
Sounds about right, i've been testing alot of this at Sega QA EU already. It's so frustrating not being able to say what you already know untill its officialy released. I'd advice anyone that left original PSU to return when this comes out..

Dhylec
Aug 9, 2007, 06:49 PM
The expansion really tries to improve things. It's always good to know we're getting more content & better features.

Para
Aug 9, 2007, 11:27 PM
All good stuff that we needed to hear. :)

RufuSwho
Aug 10, 2007, 10:47 AM
Constantly improving my favorite game, way to go Sonic Team!

Search function upgrade, it's like your reading my mind.

The new PM synth %'s will probably discourage people from synthing rare items until the expansion. Horde your favorite materials, and give the ones you you don't need to your friends. :)

I do love digital fireworks!

Kinako78
Aug 10, 2007, 04:08 PM
I'm moving to Neudaiz! :D

demetrio
Aug 10, 2007, 04:12 PM
this is gonna be so awesome, i love psu, and with the expanision i know im gonna lover it even more, sweet..... ty sonic team......... keep up the good work......

WolfBlade
Aug 11, 2007, 11:47 AM
100$ Sweet!!

Getintothegame
Aug 15, 2007, 12:06 AM
Sonic Team is doing great. :)

rikkotsu
Sep 9, 2007, 06:59 PM
Thank you for such a great game Sonic team. It's hard to believe that you can make something so great even better. Kudos to you all, Sonic team.