PDA

View Full Version : FULL pic of Del Lily!

malinko
Apr 28, 2003, 04:33 PM
http://www.bongrippers.net/rishyn/del.jpg

Its a little dark, but that is a FULL pic, hope this isn't old news...

Fr3aK
Apr 28, 2003, 04:54 PM
AHHHH! It's mutant! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

-Fr3aK-

Palimak
Apr 28, 2003, 05:35 PM
Yeah, thats sorta old. I know I've seen that on here before.

SpellBoy
Apr 29, 2003, 12:39 AM
Oiy! Oiy! Not another Lily. And this time it's a Dark varient. Lovely. What it do to you? Instant confusion? Paralysis? Poision? Or all the above? *groan*

Time to get out the weedwacker.

FluxGryphon
Apr 29, 2003, 01:15 AM
Hot damn is that scary! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Interesting that they put a new model together for this. I was expecting a black version of the generic Poison Lily. I'm not sure whether I should be glad or not...

SpellBoy
Apr 29, 2003, 01:35 AM
Keep in mind. The level, monsters, models, etc have ALWAYS been there. Just like the Photon Sphere, Rings, etc. Just we haven't had them unlocked. I think they just finaly figured out what they're going to do with the extra stuff left over from the development. Sounds good to me. ^_^

Honestly, I'd love a new shop quest. Rare shop. Crazy prices or requirements.

scmfxt
Apr 29, 2003, 02:27 AM
Er.. hmm.. interesting. *Sharpening blade* I think i'm ready. Um.. what are the del lily special attack again? lol

On 2003-04-28 23:35, SpellBoy wrote:

Sound good. Would love to have them. I need to get rid of some photon sphere i've been collecting.

Wang_Tang
Apr 29, 2003, 10:25 AM
Hopefully now you can trade in photon spheres O_o.
As far as I know the Del lily is basically just like Ob lily, just it shoots megid in all difficulties now.

Kaoru_Night
Apr 29, 2003, 11:52 AM
Impressive, but they're a litte big (duh...).
By the way, can you tell me what location that is?

Raist
Apr 29, 2003, 11:59 AM
On 2003-04-29 09:52, Kaoru_Night wrote:

Inside the Central Control Tower.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Apr 30, 2003, 12:38 AM
God, I wish they would have Del-Rappy....lol, actually a Del-Hildebear would make me shit my pants.

Jack
Apr 30, 2003, 05:02 AM
On 2003-04-29 22:38, ChronoTrigga wrote:
actually a Del-Hildebear would make me shit my pants.

I take it you've never seen a Hildeltorr then? Ultimate equivalent of a Hildeblue, fires Megid?

Ropponmatsu
Apr 30, 2003, 07:03 AM
Perhaps the Del's attack with more powerful and 100% accurate Megid with longer range, *cringes*

abrader
Apr 30, 2003, 09:20 AM
On 2003-04-29 09:59, Raist wrote:

On 2003-04-29 09:52, Kaoru_Night wrote:

Inside the Central Control Tower.

How the hell do you get inside of there?

Can we get into the Central dome too?

Ropponmatsu
Apr 30, 2003, 10:51 AM
You have to download the new area, I haven't played it yet, but I'm guessing after going up the ramp past the giant bulk-head door, there will be a door to the left that leads into the central control tower, I'm guessing than you continue to move up the tower fighting enemy's along the way...

FluxGryphon
May 2, 2003, 09:51 PM
I only found one Del Lily in the Central Control Tower, but I only made it up there once. Carry a couple Scape Dolls - lotsa insta-DETH up there. These Del Lilies are supposed to spit Megid, but I smeared it with my Vulcans before it could do anything - Well, other than try to paralyze Elly, anyway.

Palimak
May 2, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-04-30 03:02, Jack wrote:

On 2003-04-29 22:38, ChronoTrigga wrote:
actually a Del-Hildebear would make me shit my pants.

I take it you've never seen a Hildeltorr then? Ultimate equivalent of a Hildeblue, fires Megid?

A Del-Tor or however you'd wana say it, would be different than a Hildetor. Sure they'd both most likely have megid but a del-tor would be a Hildebear/hidelt infected with the parasitic cell D. Picture a Hildebear with those glowy colors from the Ultimate mode Arlan-Merlan-Del D's

Moogy
May 2, 2003, 11:39 PM
Del Rappy would be the best enemy EVAR! Imagine it... you're fighting in Ruins, and, all of a sudden, a freakish mutant rappy drops in on you! And it shoots megid! (Why not? Everything else does!) That would be cool.

Davion
May 3, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-04-30 07:20, abrader wrote:

How the hell do you get inside of there?

Can we get into the Central dome too?

You get in the tower in the new quest, and we've all been in the central dome. When you check your map during the dragon fight it says "Under the Dome".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-05-03 16:24 ]</font>

CGoodness
May 3, 2003, 10:58 PM
does the del lily give good exp?
also, what are the other two new enemy names?

satoshi1
May 4, 2003, 12:23 AM
Keep in mind. The level, monsters, models, etc have ALWAYS been there. Just like the Photon Sphere, Rings, etc. Just we haven't had them unlocked. I think they just finaly figured out what they're going to do with the extra stuff left over from the development. Sounds good to me. ^_^

Are you sure? It wouldn't be impossible for the game to actually download the models and areas when you choose the quest. The reason that the download doesn't take as long as it would if it were downloading full models may be because they're compressed? I dunno, i just think that it's possible that the models and areas are not on the disc already.

Soukosa
May 4, 2003, 01:16 AM
On 2003-05-03 22:23, satoshi1 wrote:

Are you sure? It wouldn't be impossible for the game to actually download the models and areas when you choose the quest. The reason that the download doesn't take as long as it would if it were downloading full models may be because they're compressed? I dunno, i just think that it's possible that the models and areas are not on the disc already.

It would be possible for them to add new enemies and areas to game like that, but all the texture data and such would be too much for dial-up users to download, plus it would have to keep it RAM until it needs it which just takes up space that could be used for other things.

syko
May 4, 2003, 07:00 AM
damn thats one huge plant

Pip
Aug 19, 2003, 11:10 AM
Is the Del Lily only found Online??I really hope not..

Reenee
Aug 19, 2003, 11:36 AM
On 2003-08-19 09:10, Pip wrote:
Is the Del Lily only found Online??I really hope not..

DO NOT BUMP OLD TOPICS.

Search the forums for your answer. And yes, it's only found online.

AngelAlys
Aug 19, 2003, 11:36 AM
Yep... it's online only, spit out megid [not 100% guaranteed death thank god cos it missed me once] and instead of paralysing you, it steals all your TP, the dirty rotten scondrell... A pox on thee i say... [Jez far too much coffee today!!!]

PABLOparavida
Aug 19, 2003, 12:58 PM
It's only online? That good I can be safe in offline. I never want to see one of those things.

gmanx
Aug 19, 2003, 05:19 PM
Actually, yes the megid part of it is correct, but every time the del lily does that thing where it looks like it paralyzes you, it does a HP drain which leaves only one HP left. I have yet to be hit by it when it starts spinning and kamikazes so what happens if you do get hit by that?

Bit
Aug 19, 2003, 05:21 PM
Stop bumping this.

Jeez.