PDA

View Full Version : Article: The Expansion is Officially Here!

Tomeeboy
Nov 20, 2007, 03:05 AM
It is now November 20th, which means Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus is officially here! In case you've been living under a rock for the last year or so, Ambition of the Illuminus is the first major expansion to Phantasy Star Universe. In the expansion, you'll continue where the previous story left off, through a series of new online missions which feature YOU as the new main character. In addition, the expansion adds new enemies, weapons, levels and cities, as well as a number of other exciting features!
As a reminder, the PC and PS2 versions of the expansion comes in the form of a new game disc (which will include the original PSU, so the expansion is all you need) and is priced at $39.99.
The Xbox 360 version of the expansion is available via the Xbox Live Marketplace for a price of 1600 Microsoft Points (equal to US $20). The download is approximately 1.92 GB and will require a copy of the original Xbox 360 version of Phantasy Star Universe to play.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and get your copy now, and be sure to hit the PSU Forum (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=20) to participate in the inevitable launch buzz! Also, don't forget to keep collecting those Rappy Feathers during the remainder of our Ambition of the Illuminus Launch Party (http://www.pso-world.com/aoti_contest.php), there are some great expansion prizes up for grabs!

Jesty
Nov 20, 2007, 03:28 AM
I don't see it yet, any clues why xbox does not have it yet?

xNKxKING
Nov 20, 2007, 03:42 AM
i dont see im mad i hve 2 work at 4 am

Jesty
Nov 20, 2007, 03:46 AM
lmao you were a naked guy standing next to me, counting down.

AnnabellaRenee87
Nov 20, 2007, 07:31 AM
1.92 GB IT GREW :P

xNKxKING
Nov 20, 2007, 08:12 AM
lol dat was me im da king dat wat i do

SS_Death
Nov 20, 2007, 02:57 PM
Yes, except if you are in the EU...

Oh well, only two and a half months to go...