PDA

View Full Version : Double Cannon V.S Monkey King Bar

eXo
Apr 28, 2003, 04:46 PM
Its unfortunate I have neither of these but, I was just wondering which one is better and why?

ISkyly4EverI
Apr 28, 2003, 08:34 PM
monkey king bar...

#1 - turns into black king bar

#2 - can take plus 80 to grinders...

#3 - double cannon cant be grinded...

Davion
Apr 28, 2003, 08:42 PM
MKB isn't as good as the double cannon. The BkB, however, is much better.

DRak
Apr 28, 2003, 09:57 PM
fully grinded bkb = 760 atk power which is much higher and awesome, but the double cannon has light wave attack which is extremely cool...though in gC version it takes health but still. personally id rather have double cannon but bkb is stronger as just a twin saber

Orange_Coconut
Apr 28, 2003, 10:10 PM
Well, stat wise it seems the BKB is better. Plus, (atleast for me), it's easier to get. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

shiznitty
Apr 28, 2003, 10:27 PM
i like the cannon. long range, AND melee. what could be better? Just found my demo, AND IT RULES!!! sadly, no %, but too lazy to look for another mil lily. (it was my 4th one to get one) im going to spend the rest of mi time gettin g 4 god hps, 2 god powers,

BigT
Apr 29, 2003, 02:42 PM
I got my Demo from my first Mil Lily! How Lucky is that!?

Derkin
Apr 29, 2003, 03:00 PM
The Lavis' special was sooo nerfed this time around. It steals hp, I can live with that. The damage bites, I think it is 1/2 of the weak attack, and finally it never hits. You need a huge amount of ATA to ever hit with it. Despite the looks BKB is much better.

DRak
Apr 29, 2003, 04:54 PM
omg are you serious?!?!?! wtf half the power of the weak attack!?!?! that makes it impossibly weak.....i mean in the DC version it did twice the STRONG attack...WTF? this is so disappointing! that CANT be right...the ANCIENT SABER's special is a long range as well and it does the SAME as the weak attack AND steals exp, compared to the lavis you're describing that would make it a 15!!! star weapon...lmfao, this is so jacked, if you're right im breaking my gamecube. ive been hunting that lavis cannon for almost a friggin month and hours upon hours of my life.

SubstanceD
Apr 30, 2003, 03:10 PM
The Black King Bar.

The Item that I want the most is the one weapon that I probably will never, ever get my hands on. Getting a Monkey King Bar is apparently relativly easy if your section ID is Yellowboze since several enemies drop it but collecting 50 Photon drops is fairly diificult ( 80+ hours and only 2 photon drops??? ), to make matters worse everytime I make up my mind to purchase a Hunters licience somthing comes up that completly puts me off going online so I will probably never step foot in Gallon's shop. looks like I am going to have to look for the next best thing, a double cannon but that is apparently even harder to get. Life sucks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vanango
Apr 30, 2003, 04:38 PM
well MKB vs Double Cannon, DC Hands down...

BKB vs Double Cannon however... the BKB is stronger, no doubt, the DC has a cool special and is faster and I think it looks cooler...

For me I stick to the double cannon because 1) I don't have a BKB and 2) I can Kill and enemy w/ light-light-heavy attack up until Ruins Ult (note, all w/ lvl 20 s/d and offline)

mightyJoeDunn
May 10, 2003, 08:34 PM
Isn't Black King Bar unattainable offline? If so, then I will go for the Double Cannon because I am offline only.

SlashEdgewind
May 10, 2003, 08:48 PM
*blinks and nods head* I have no idea what's going on.. but that BKB and DC sound like fun weapons...

Slash

Joko
May 10, 2003, 11:13 PM
what does the DC special do and what is its effect and what does the effect look like?

I have a Dbl cannon with 60% to hit and 60 machineand 20 native but i can use it yet. Alas it will be a ton better than a BKB when i get to use it.

drkstrx
May 10, 2003, 11:53 PM
go with the mkb so you can eventually get the bkb or if you have any thing good to trade i'll give you my bkb +80