PDA

View Full Version : Article: Maximum Attack G Extended for 2 Weeks

Ryna
May 16, 2008, 09:10 AM
In response to the recent billing server issues, Sega has decided to extend the Maximum Attack G event by two weeks (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=78695). The current leaderboards will be frozen on the 22nd and a new set started. Additional details about the new leaderboards will be released at a later date. Also, the Error 65 issue has temporarily been resolved for all PC/Playstation 2 Phantasy Star Universe players. If you received the dreaded Error 65, you will receive one free month of gameplay. Credit goes to Alecc (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Alecc) for letting us know about this news. You can share your reactions to this development in this thread (viewtopic.php?topic=175868&forum=20&22).

ForteGunnerW
May 16, 2008, 09:55 AM
Yay, i can play psu again!!!

Kamiriki
May 17, 2008, 07:28 PM
Great!! New leader board, no more Speed C. & all those "Speed C" runners will no elegible for the new 1. Yay!!

I hope SEGA gives it to us a good leaderboard rules for all who only play S runs & all those "Speed C" runners will be no elegible if they play with a different character.

Metal Heart
Jun 11, 2008, 07:36 AM
Yea the speed C runners didn't make me the happiest, your leader boards should only count for the highest you can run, so if you can't run an S because of low lvl but got lots of A runs in to qualify, that's how it should be!