PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry for how i was, i'm going back to myself now

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 28, 2003, 05:15 PM
ive seen over the past week or 3 i've been acting out of myself, heh i think it may have been due to a post i saw here, i had finish one of my "HUGE Epic post, spilling my entire soul into the post" and then someone, who i don't know, liked putting others down. just chewed everything i wrote up, quote it then told me
"NO ITLL NEVER HAPPEN YOU SUCK WE ALL HATE YOUR IDEAS SCREW YOU HAHAHAHHAHAH LOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLL"

heh that got to me, next other people put my belifes down. oh well after that i became somewhat cold and stern, heh i attacked some people because i thought they were duppers. this past sunday i saw 3 FOs walk into my game with pyco wands and walk out, infact two of them had pyco wans at the same time, odds are they were dups, but who knows.
oh well i've tried being "uncaring and supporting the peace between Cheaters and Legits" as i think it could happen it's not that hard it's just a game
and i've tried being the "tight assed legit moron that everyone hates" nope, i liked the first option better, plus after thinking about it, alot of my friends have dups, eh whatever... i was having the worst week in ages and i wanted to retreat to PSO, it didn't work i wasn't having fun. though i must admit, seeing everyone HU with a J sowrd every RA with a Heaven Punisher and every FO with a Pyco Wand is very, very annoying, i don't think the weapons are that great.

oh well if you have something to say, make it possitive if you have something to say about my actions, keep it to yourself, do me a favor.

ABDUR101
Apr 28, 2003, 07:15 PM
Everybody has issues and problems, just don't let it drag you down and it'll be ok.

Atleast you saw how you were acting, right?

deathcircuit
Apr 29, 2003, 06:39 AM
If you percieved your own unwanted actions then you truly are better than that person you could see.