PDA

View Full Version : Article: Happy 2nd Anniversary, PSU!

EspioKaos
Oct 24, 2008, 09:28 PM
Today, October 24, marks the two year anniversary of the release of Phantasy Star Universe in North America! We've all been through some rough times with the game, but we have undoubtedly enjoyed many great experiences with it, too. In honor of this milestone, forum user dogg1000 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=45354) has begun a thread for veteran and rookie Guardians alike to share their stories with PSU. Feel free to join in (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153158) and let us know how long you've been battling against the darkness of the SEED!

ROCKSTEPH
Oct 24, 2008, 10:31 PM
Wooh! Keep it up PSU!

aanoi
Oct 25, 2008, 04:30 AM
Awesome! =] I hope PSU continues for a very long time! ^^

ZyphNeko
Oct 25, 2008, 10:58 AM
Conbrafudations, PSU. Wow, to think that much time has passed already...why~, it feels like it was only yesterday since Zyroko was only Lv 70!...She's only Lv 77 now. > >; And, wait...it didn't feel like yesterday, it felt like long ago. Anyway, let's keep up the good work, folks...especially our thriving PC/PS2 servers.
Neko~

stllchlln
Oct 25, 2008, 02:26 PM
to be honest ive been playing PSU for over 3 years now, not 2, i cant believe sega Forgot PSU's age lol, thats not all they forgot *BAWLS*

ngagerebel
Oct 25, 2008, 02:50 PM
has anyone noticed it says Today the 24th but today is actually the 25th and it was posted on the 25th... and there where two release dates 24th was for PC/PS2 and the 25th was xbox 360. and it only has been two years, I remember cause a month after I got it I started my new job with the department of education. been playing everysince although shortly after the expansion I moved over to the 360 servers cause I couldn't stand the ps2 loading problems especially when it came to downloading the appearance of other characters the stupid dull statues drove me nuts. 360 gets all that done in a jiffy.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 25, 2008, 03:59 PM
The closed beta in Japan began in early 2006, the Japanese release came in August of 2006, the North American closed beta came in late September/early October 2006, and the game shipped to stores in North America on October 24, 2006. Players of the closed beta didn't actually *need* the retail software to log in, though many didn't know until the money was spent.

Ken_Silver
Oct 25, 2008, 05:29 PM
Two years... it feels much longer. Let's hope that the next year and those that follow are better than the first two.

ForteGunnerW
Oct 26, 2008, 07:46 AM
ive been here since PSU was launched i enjoy it but it can only get worse.....

True Coyote
Oct 27, 2008, 06:11 PM
i have all the Phantasy Star games all of them so idk how long i rally bin playing 4

Magical Trevor
Oct 28, 2008, 11:35 AM
ah the early days, chillin at Raffon and listening to people complain if you died due to the death penalty. Even without moatoob (which as a force i hate sooo much) it was still fun, let alone i was banking 'big' money selling 4* mechguns for 35k XD.