PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Phantasy Star Zero Fan Art Contest

Ryna
Dec 10, 2008, 08:15 PM
PSO-World is pleased to announce the start of a new Phantasy Star Zero fan art contest centered around the theme of "Character Portraits." People are encouraged to submit their work for a chance to win a copy of Phantasy Star Zero! All entries must be submitted by January 1st. Full details and rules can be found in this forum thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154940). We look forward to seeing your contest entry!

aanoi
Dec 11, 2008, 07:57 AM
Awesome! I'd love to join but i doubt i'd win! ='[

Dhylec
Dec 11, 2008, 09:04 AM
You don't know until you try. ;]

qoxolg
Dec 11, 2008, 02:09 PM
Joining to win is not really a good idea, since the voting will be done by PSOW members >_>
I'd simply join because it gives me something to do.. and just for the heck of promoting the nearly death PSOW fanarts subforum. I have no use for the prize anyway since I don't have a DS and I don't care much about custom avatars.

W0LB0T
Dec 12, 2008, 12:34 PM
Nearly dead Fan works section...try Deader than Lime green A-Line flares with pockets in the knees, and I know why. but I best not say, ignorance is bliss. but anyway, Art contest, I'm down, up, sideways and then back down again with that.