PDA

View Full Version : Article: Rollback Compensation and Holiday Bonus Announced

S-T-H
Dec 18, 2008, 05:28 PM
As posted (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=94124" title="Announcement)*by the GM Edward, Sonic Team has released details on some incoming tweaks.* They will not be starting with*tonight's maintenance, however will be implemented soon.

Until January 16th, the following will be active:

+10% grind bonus for weapons

Super Holy Light photon fortune bonus for all races

50% discount for clothes and parts

+10% synth bonus for weapons and armor

Free makeovers at Lumilass

The first three are claimed to be compensation for the recent server rollbacks.* The last two are a special holiday treat.

Further discussion is taking place in our forums (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155355" title="PSOW Forum Thread).

Update: Edward has posted (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=94576" title="Announcement Thread) on the official forums mentioning that these changes will be delivered during the December 25th maintenance period.

gratefulgriz
Dec 18, 2008, 06:19 PM
oh this is very exciting news!

antpacheco3301
Dec 18, 2008, 06:30 PM
So does this meen we are not getting master classes tonight?

S-T-H
Dec 18, 2008, 06:46 PM
The new types are still slated for tonight. This other stuff will be coming soon (maybe even next week).

HOMERUN09
Dec 18, 2008, 07:14 PM
I'm just really excited about the grinding bonus, cuz that rarely comes around, and I am usually someone to not grind. And with the master classes, this has nothing to do with tonights's software maintenace, it says they don't have an announced date for this.

nsonic
Dec 18, 2008, 07:15 PM
For apologizes on the rollback, they are not that bad at all. Looking forward to the new year indeed.

Proff
Dec 18, 2008, 07:28 PM
Looks like the same stuff we would have gotten after those events we'll never have.

Dhylec
Dec 18, 2008, 07:48 PM
Though some will always say it's not enough, but this is a nice compensation package if it's out.

Your friend
Dec 18, 2008, 08:18 PM
Yey thank you sega this makes a nice compansation for the rollback.
Happy holidays everyone looking forward to the new year!

silva9
Dec 18, 2008, 08:22 PM
I agree with you though it wouldn't have hurt to boost up the % of grinding bonus to something more then 10% for people like me, who have bad grinding even with high grinders and good luck. but yea nice compensation indeed though its nothing new it will do nicely.

Lord Hammerheart
Dec 19, 2008, 12:08 PM
This is awesome! I wasn't affected by the rollback (I play on PC), so this is just an awesome bonus to me. When is this gonna start then? I see we have the master classes now, but we don't have any of the above yet.

HOMERUN09
Dec 19, 2008, 05:17 PM
Now I just wonder about if we get another rollback today for the xbox 360 servers, if more items get added to the list.

exeq
Dec 22, 2008, 12:38 PM
I am also on PC and was affected or I did not noticed.