PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Carnival Event Announced

Ryna
Jan 20, 2009, 06:55 PM
Starting on January 23rd, a new Carnival event (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/news_item.php?item=nid86) will be available on the third floor of Guardian Colony in the area beside the Club. Known as the "Lightning Carnival" in Japan, this event will kick off with the release two new missions! The first mission is known as "Charged Puzzle" (C to S Rank). In it, players must collect plasma balls and use them to complete a picture puzzle. The picture you create will affect the outcome for the mission. In addition, players will be able to collect Zon Fragments and in this mission. These will be used in an upcoming item trade-in mission. The second mission is known as "World of Illusion" Alpha." This is a gauntlet type mission with special rules. Can your party make it to the end to collect the best rare items? Be sure to save up your Zon Fragments and Zonspheres so you can attempt this mission!

More missions will be released as the event unfolds. You can share your thoughts in this forum thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157446).

Update: According to the official Japanese 360 homepage (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=252), the Carnival will last for five weeks (ending on February 26th).

Kougeki07
Jan 20, 2009, 07:37 PM
kinda slow on the uptake, i noticed the announcement a few hours ago, anyway i am glad, this will be my first event on PSU, not including the 2 previous GBR

Morpheo
Jan 20, 2009, 07:46 PM
I dont know if my party "can made it to the end".

Weapon Of Chaos
Jan 20, 2009, 11:53 PM
It's about time and I was just giving up on this game.... Now to renew.....

Danny_Dark
Jan 21, 2009, 07:36 AM
Excelent !

Dragwind
Jan 21, 2009, 08:40 AM
Get ready everyone. It's finally here!

Meta77
Jan 21, 2009, 09:45 AM
oh we finally get it and it only took how long now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway guess it should bring a few weeks of fun to some players then they will all retreat back into thier little holes and cry lol.

Moebius Striker
Jan 21, 2009, 10:04 AM
is World of Illusion gonna be a carnival mission or is it gonna be a permanent feature?

xerc03r
Jan 21, 2009, 11:03 AM
so does anyone know if all 11 stages of World of Illusion will be available immediately or do we have to unlock the last stages?

Lumirei
Jan 21, 2009, 01:25 PM
Yay! I have been looking forward to some new interesting content D: Hope it actually ends up being fun.

San Anto
Jan 21, 2009, 03:34 PM
brilliant, killzone 2 is released on the 26th this will be a nice distraction untill then.

Crim89
Jan 22, 2009, 10:41 PM
It's going to be good to have something new to do again. But everyone might wanna be careful starting out with the event. After all, the last few large updates have had some annoying bugs come along for the ride. At this point i wouldn't be surprised if there were a short rollback sometime after the server comes online. Best to be cautious of these things to avoid disappointment. >.<

FireHero
Jan 22, 2009, 10:44 PM
1 your a fool theres no good prizes anyway only good reward is the 10x cions we unlock at the end (if this event is likes its origanel that is) and we can still bring up the points cause thay wont be reverted.