PDA

View Full Version : Article: Help Name the Next Event!

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2009, 11:07 AM
With the end of the Winter Mission Carnival fast approaching, talk of the next major event has been increasing steadily. To help get the ball rolling on this, SonicTeam are giving the Phantasy Star Universe community the opportunity to name this upcoming event! These are the four options:

Dark Erosion
Shred the Darkness
Shadows of Gurhal
Guardians of the Light
You can cast your vote over at the official forum (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=98838). The winner will be announced on Monday, February 23!

Update: It's official. The name of the next major event will be Shred the Darkness (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1158955#1158955)!

roardova lengths
Feb 21, 2009, 11:20 AM
It's more suitable because of what the guardians will be doing...

dark hello2
Feb 21, 2009, 12:42 PM
like how they are letting us chose events for once...

W0LB0T
Feb 22, 2009, 12:22 AM
I choose "The super fun happy Sonic and freinds Vs the dark seed in the epic battle across the ages that will take ages to be implemented and then a rollback will happen so all we can do is wait and eat chilli dogs and go fight robotnic on the death egg which was fighiting the death star at the time so sonic has to fight both Robotnic and Darth Vader at the same time and then both the death egg and Death Star blow up and sonic falls back down to that planet he lives on without so much as scratch on him even though he fell through orbit and lives happly ever after and then sonic team get around to finaly updating PSU" i think that sounds more appropirate.

Illuminate
Feb 22, 2009, 03:10 AM
So you're saying it'll only take about a day for them to implement it?
Cause, you can beat that game in less than a day. o.o

WhiteKnight01
Feb 23, 2009, 02:13 AM
or "TSFHSAFVTDSITEBATATWTATBIATARWHSAWCDIWAECDAGFROTDE WWFTDSATTSSHTFBRADBATSTATBTDEADSBUASFBDTTPHLOWSMAS OHETHFTOALHEAANSTGATFUPSU"
for short, good luck trying to pronounce that

GBshooter
Feb 23, 2009, 10:23 AM
Since most ppl check out psupedia.info most are just voting for "shred the darkness" so nothing is to be changed from that information on the site..

jShazBot
Feb 23, 2009, 06:08 PM
How lame.

Kinako78
Feb 25, 2009, 09:29 PM
I like the last two names better. If I'd known about this poll, I probably would have voted for Shadows of Gurhal.