PDA

View Full Version : Article: Content Update for March 27

EspioKaos
Mar 19, 2009, 09:33 AM
The official Japanese Xbox 360 PSU site was updated (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=274) this morning with details on what to expect for our next update, scheduled for March 27!
"Desert Arms Shop" will be added to Gawik's Pub in Dagora City.
"Thunderfest Deals" will be added to the Dagora City GUARDIANS Branch. This is the post-event version of the Winter Mission Carnival's "Crystal Central."
With the release of these two missions, numerous new weapons and materials will become available in the game.
We'll have more details as they're released. In the meantime, come join in the ongoing discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160572) of this update at the forum!
Update: The official English announcement of this content update has been made. You can view the mission information here (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20090327a).

Ryno
Mar 19, 2009, 10:10 AM
Very Nice!

BIG OLAF
Mar 19, 2009, 12:26 PM
Sweet! Go Vahra Claws, here I come!

EspioKaos
Mar 19, 2009, 12:41 PM
Go Vahra Claws were part of the second wave of items added to this mission on the JP side, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for them just yet. We may have to wait a little longer for those.

dark hello2
Mar 19, 2009, 02:55 PM
Jeez, Ive been waiting for this update for at least 4 months now finally

Tyreek
Mar 19, 2009, 04:31 PM
Holy crap. What a B-day present. Now I HAVE to hunt my Ash Soul.

NikeOne89
Mar 19, 2009, 07:22 PM
hmm still thats not very u know

Rei-San
Mar 21, 2009, 07:28 PM
So does this mean I have another chance at Yasha? :-?

silva9
Mar 23, 2009, 01:19 PM
Yes indeed you will be able to get a Yasha so long as you have a snage from mag. When you trade the Sange in, you will receive a Yasha with a random element and percent. Also you will need to trade a Snage and Yasha for the twin saber "Snage & Yasha" hope this helps.

EspioKaos
Mar 23, 2009, 03:49 PM
Yasha is not available in this exchange mission, only the twin saber Sangeyasha. Now that the WMC is over, the only way to get a Yasha (aside from a friend giving you one) would be to buy it off of the player market.

silva9
Mar 24, 2009, 02:24 PM
O thought it was said so originally in the item description did things change?

BIG OLAF
Mar 24, 2009, 02:29 PM
Oh, crap. I hope it's not too far off with the second wave....but I know it probably is. *flips the calender to July or so, and marks a day*

SouljaV2
Mar 24, 2009, 02:52 PM
does anybody know where i can get a list of the trade-in items for this? i would like to know wut to start buying :P

kaz psu
Mar 27, 2009, 05:43 AM
If you want to know the list of items you need to trade for certain items at the arms dealer, go to www.psupedia.info.
If you go to psupedia.info, on the main page it will say Desert Arms Shop. If you click on the link it will send straight to the correct page and you will have a list of what you can get and how to get it.
Hope this helps you.
kaz psu x