PDA

View Full Version : Article: Shred the Darkness Begins April 17!

EspioKaos
Apr 10, 2009, 02:30 PM
RubyEclipse has just announced (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=102267) that Shred the Darkness, the next major event for the local Phantasy Star Universe servers, will begin on April 17!

The Unification Point is nigh as the conflict between the GUARDIANS and SEED comes to a head. Once again united, the citizens of Gurhal are working to install photon generators across the system for a plan that could wipe the SEED's existence from Gurhal for good. The SEED, however, sense the plot against them and will do everything in their power to destroy the generators. GUARDIANS President Laia Martinez is determined to not let that happen of course, and is rallying all Guardians together to lead a massive assault against the SEED and protect the photon generators at all costs!

Be prepared the report for duty at GUARDIANS HQ on April 17!

Stop by the forum and join in the discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161775) of this exciting news!

Update: The official event website is now open (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dark2009/en/)!

gratefulgriz
Apr 10, 2009, 02:49 PM
Ok, its been a two month hiatus for me. I just might have to cough up another ten and try out this event. I didn't do much at the carnival, so I have some catching up to do! I am glad this event is coming next week!

Dhylec
Apr 10, 2009, 03:05 PM
We all know this is coming sooner or later - though I prefer sooner. ;] The event should please a number of people & put some life back to the community for a while.

Zahir
Apr 10, 2009, 03:13 PM
I wonder if this means that the Arms Dealer is gonna bring out the next wave....
>_> Need to start collecting coins, seeing as I have none.
lol I wonder how many people are going to complain about it now. Or better yet; WHAT are they complaining about now?

BladePwnsYou
Apr 10, 2009, 03:54 PM
Awesome, can't wait :)

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 10, 2009, 06:58 PM
Eh? Another EXP spewing event so all the new-uns can level up enough to join our runs, pick up garbage and screw us over... Great. All though we all were new once. I think they are making this event early in order to make up for the internet issues yesturday which wasn't segas fault. If not then.. yay Shread the Darkness.
Just realised that the EXP events were called by the acronym of their name
Maximum Attack G - MAG
Shread the Darknes - STD <<<< lmao

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 10, 2009, 07:00 PM
Oh p.s.
Good Luck to all participating players, hit the counter and hit it hard.
( worst line ever )

ROCKSTEPH
Apr 10, 2009, 09:50 PM
DUDE?!? SO SOON!?! Ah, huh. Wow! That's awesome!

BladePwnsYou
Apr 10, 2009, 10:34 PM
I c wut u did thar
STD lol

Kaioken
Apr 11, 2009, 12:11 AM
Way to go Segac :) I have a reason to play again and I'll be happy to renew my gaurdians license for awhile.

Danny_Dark
Apr 11, 2009, 05:46 AM
Awesome, can't wait.

Overlord Zenon
Apr 12, 2009, 04:35 AM
I've been waiting for this, there should be some nice stuff involved if its carried over same way it was on japanese servers

Cookie Crisp delish
Apr 12, 2009, 09:24 AM
I wonder if they going to put the second part of Dark flaz, Kinda wish they never made made him a de rol le clone, and kept him old school. Oh well, STD O_o here I come...

gordon/alpha999
Apr 13, 2009, 11:46 AM
finally something to do v.v the only things kept me occupied was rare missions and those hot spots .... im looking forward to this event ^^

W0LB0T
Apr 13, 2009, 10:14 PM
The picture of Laia thay used for the banner of the Shed The Darkness website makes her look like hitler.

MaximusLight
Apr 13, 2009, 10:19 PM
FINE!
My exams are done on the 21st so I'll reload PSU and come back for one month, ONLY ONE.

KittyCatSlut
Apr 14, 2009, 06:36 PM
:O i just want a new unit...like dark wing...thats so hot!!!!

silva9
Apr 15, 2009, 01:11 PM
I still can't believe that we had to pick shred the darkness aka S.T.D could have picked something a little more interesting I think. and its so true that the picture on top of the event page has Miss Martianis looking like Adolf Hitler with that pose! I just so hope that the page is right when they say, "drops rates have been boosted as you would expect" as Mission carnival pretty mucked sucked as far as rare drops goes. I didn't see much only 1 repca and a baret board aside the mugs and skelacs that droped in beta runs! And did I run for that repca!

belle
Apr 16, 2009, 01:06 PM
i cant wait to play they hell out of this mission. (reminder to self turn off phone) hey remember how we did with MAG2 we will unlock everything and then some maybe i can get some time off. i dont know if i should look at EXP FULL and get lots of goodies or lvl up my alts maybe both but i will deffinatly help us real the goals, i wish they would give individual counts... does anyone know if we get anything for finishing the mission with the least amount of time on this one?

belle: human female,lvl150,20ff, 20pt, 20af, 20fm,20fighg
Jem: newman female,lvl75+,fortetecher10+,actech10+, wartech10ish
others not good enough to mention lol (but its funny putting red/knight on them lol)

belle
Apr 16, 2009, 01:10 PM
oops

EMO-riken
Apr 17, 2009, 05:44 AM
so here i am wating ...5 a.m. the 17th ...i was there when the servers got shut off ....and people said give it 3-4 hours so i have....im sooo anxious!! cant wait to see the mission layout and what creatures are used what drops are in...and what the item exchange has ....good luck to all......
p.s. thinking things thru...this is a dark event....awwww come on... im gona be up to my neck in majid....nooo!!!^_^
{{{update 6:39 still nothing i hope something didnt go wrong}}}

Lord Hammerheart
Apr 18, 2009, 07:04 PM
Well I'd like to play, but it keeps keeping me off everytime I try to go into my room (I'm on the PC/PS2 servers btw). I need to go and get some stuff but I might not be able to. For the 4th time in a row, within 10 minutes, it tells me exactly "(No. 53) We are currently experiencing high connection volume. Please try connecting again later." What? There was only like 3 full stars on universe 2, and i wasn't even in that server. All the other servers don't have much people. I'd like to have played before I went out tonight, but now I might not be able to.

silva9
Apr 19, 2009, 12:03 PM
Yea No. 53 was a major pain in the but yesterday I believe it was a server wide problem for the PC/PS2 servers. logged me off several times before I said the hell with it and logged for work! no point in running S.T.D if you couldn't store anything you find. Anyways it is fixed now so good luck!