PDA

View Full Version : Article: Content Update for July 3!

EspioKaos
Jun 29, 2009, 07:11 PM
Details were announced earlier today on July 3's content update (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20090629a)! Here's what to expect this Friday.

"The Protectors ?," a new temporary event mission will be released along with "Supervisor's Edict," an accompanying briefing mission.
The remaining "Shred the Darkness" rewards will begin and last for three weeks. These include megaholy light for all races, boosted PA EXP payout, 10x Vol Coins, boosted synthesis rates and more.
Sonic's birthday lobbies will go up in Clyez City. Look out for Jaggo Sonichis in missions where you'd see normal Jaggos!
"Desert Arms Shop," the exchange mission located at Gawik's Pub will be updated with some new weapons.
Certain enemies, including De Rol Le and Dark Falz, will receive some new drop items.
Thanks goes out to Gryffin (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=43582) for the news tip on this update. Check out his thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165972) at the forum to join in the discussion!

Update: The official Japanese 360 PSU homepage (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=305) has shown that the first event mission, prologue mission, timed rewards, and Sonic lobbies will last for three weeks and end on July 23rd.

Nv BigPapa vD
Jun 29, 2009, 08:44 PM
wonder what new drops will be added....hope a new weapon or two...

silva9
Jun 29, 2009, 11:47 PM
I wonder what the new items will be that are dropping in falls and such? also is the pub add on part 2 where the carriguine rucar+ is located? And finally about dam time we get our rewards wooot! ^^

gratefulgriz
Jun 30, 2009, 12:15 AM
Dear Sega,
THANK YOUUU!
Dear PSU Players,
lets all go kill things, have a good PSU!

ShouriShokkou
Jun 30, 2009, 12:28 AM
Wait, are we seriously getting the 2nd Anniversary Festa? And at the same time as our rewards? I retract everything bad I ever said about you, Sega of America.

SEVENDUST
Jun 30, 2009, 12:42 AM
Sweet the PAs EXP boosts for three week!!! jumping strait on my Cannons! this update is big thanks SEGA =)

h2owater
Jun 30, 2009, 05:38 AM
yay umm thank you sega finally

Danny_Dark
Jun 30, 2009, 07:11 AM
Yummy !, Time to level some TECHS and Bullet Pa's.

Sinuhé
Jun 30, 2009, 10:16 AM
Isn't this mission the one where Milla should drop? :O

ROCKSTEPH
Jun 30, 2009, 11:35 AM
I'm going to miss Sonic's birthday :/. Oh well, happy birthday Sonic in advance.

WUPAZZ
Jun 30, 2009, 12:36 PM
Yes it is....but they are updating the arms dealer to so do we get guld & milla now and adding drops to dark falz does that mean "killer elite" since he is supposed to drop it i believe

x Jeaz Us x
Jun 30, 2009, 01:42 PM
Okay, i Started a week after STD. Is the synth boost, 10coins a day, megaholy luck, and PA leveling boost only going to those who participated in STD? If so i am going to have a very boring next couple of weeks. Please let me know.
Thank you
GT: x Jeaz Us x
Character: xNeXisSx

zakura blade
Jun 30, 2009, 01:57 PM
yes sorry to have to bring bad news but if you did not play std u get nothing............sorry

WUPAZZ
Jun 30, 2009, 02:47 PM
But you wont be bored because a new event mission is starting and alot of people will be playing it

6_8_10
Jun 30, 2009, 06:29 PM
Absolute worst possible timing for me. If I'm lucky, I'll get to use two days of the synth and PA boosts. I really wish they'd done it a couple of weeks back.
Congrats to everyone else, though. Make the most of it!

Rapping Rappy
Jul 1, 2009, 05:35 AM
Great Googaly Moogly OOOHHHH Yeah every one ready to buy my 8 stacks of base s,s LOL and thumbs up to Sega adding bounses with event.This Rappy finaly has something to rap about!!!

silva9
Jul 1, 2009, 12:47 PM
Killer Elite and millia here I come, sooooooo can't wait wish It was the weekend already lol!

HsBlaze
Jul 2, 2009, 07:22 PM
Man i sure came back to psu at the right time ^^

Konekochan07
Jul 3, 2009, 09:36 PM
Thank you SEGA! *Thought bubble*(As long as they actually give us the rewards.)
THEY DID! YAY!!! THANKS SO MUCH SEGA!!!!

silva9
Jul 4, 2009, 11:03 PM
Just wondering with the future updates to the arms dealer will there be a Mission Like Innocent Girl where we can get megi spheres instead of badges?, as the Carriguine Rucar+ and some other things require megi spheres =(

Konekochan07
Jul 7, 2009, 10:36 AM
So far it seems only Zonspheres and badges, but when/if the MAG+ comes out, you can trade gold badges for megispheres...