PDA

View Full Version : XBox: What the hell? SOMEONE HELP!

DojoNick
Apr 28, 2003, 08:37 PM
Ok, I'm trying to get to Dr. Montague to convert enemy parts into weapons. The problem is I can't find him. The guide here at PSO says I should do this:

Quests to complete (In Order)
Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Doc's Secret Plan
Dr. Osto's Research (for Unsealed Door - Xbox)

I did the first four, only problem is Doc's Secret Plan never appeared. What went wrong? So I played Dr. Osto's Research and beat that to open up Unsealed Door. But I go to the Unsealed Door quest and no dr. montague. Is it because I didn't do Doc's Secret Plan quest? If so, why isn't it in the options so I can actually beat it? Someone help. By the way I'm playing the Xbox version.

s3rial_one
Apr 28, 2003, 08:39 PM
The problem is that the guide doesn't mention that you need to clear the forest, caves and mines, too.

DojoNick
Apr 28, 2003, 08:43 PM
Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh.

LollipopLolita
Apr 28, 2003, 08:50 PM
On 2003-04-28 18:39, s3rial_one wrote:
The problem is that the guide doesn't mention that you need to clear the forest, caves and mines, too.

if you read the guides carefully and you see what it takes to clear the quests itself, you will see that you will have to clear up to mines for that. Because you need to clear dr osto's research on the xbox and for dr osto's research you need to Clear all tier 1, defeat Del Rol Le(Mines unlocked)

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=476

so if you defeat dr osto's research you would have to clear mines. meaning if you do the quests right, and clear the prerequisites, accessing mines is just part of the natural flow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-04-28 18:51 ]</font>

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Apr 28, 2003, 08:50 PM
Ur also gunna nedd to do all the quests, unless u keep Unsealed door open but i believe u need to beat them all!

Blue-Hawk
Apr 28, 2003, 10:18 PM
On 2003-04-28 18:50, RAmar_Monkey_Boy wrote:
Ur also gunna nedd to do all the quests, unless u keep Unsealed door open but i believe u need to beat them all!

nor on the gc version. i heard that there is a glitch in the code for xbox and many people cannot make enemy weapons. maybe they will release either a 1.1 patch ir the quest 'todays rate'.