PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: are easter rappies still there?

kagero
Apr 28, 2003, 10:41 PM
I just did a run tonight, and my character found a normal love rappy, does that mean they are gone? Or could it be just chance that I found a Love rappy instead of an easter rappy? Does anyone know? I NEED AN EASTER RAPPY!!!

xvxphoenix
Apr 29, 2003, 03:15 AM
if love rappies are appearing then it would seem that they have taken the egg rappies away.. if this is true then they are two days early =( That would suck for me seeing as I only found TWO of the things and one of the eggs was stolen right out from underneath me from someone who I was TRYIN to help out... ah well.. always next year...

Danderdag
Apr 29, 2003, 05:16 AM
or, if like me, you did like 60 runs in a row and got sick of it.

The_Pew
Apr 29, 2003, 09:49 AM
lol, i did about 100 runs with didily.
i did nothing but hunt for 5 days.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pew on 2003-04-29 07:50 ]</font>

kagero
Apr 29, 2003, 12:10 PM
tell me about it! This sucks, I didnt find one! I went for several days and nothing, that sucked seein a plain love rappy, and all the dam thing dropped was angel luck! lol o well, i guess ill just have to wait until next year

The_Pew
Apr 29, 2003, 12:15 PM
well theres gunna be jack o' lanturns and presents soon. So that sumthing to look forward too.

Duder_Cooter
Apr 29, 2003, 01:16 PM
I laugh at both of you. I got mine a couple days ago. But i know how you feel, it is only the second rare I have got for either of my guys...