PDA

View Full Version : Article: Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta Starts June 21st

Ryna
Jun 16, 2012, 07:26 PM
It was announced today that the Open Beta for the Japanese version of Phantasy Star Online 2 will start on June 21st (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=56). Any characters created or progress earned during the Open Beta will carry over to the official service. All Pre-Open Beta data will be wiped for the Open Beta test.
You can discuss this news in our Phantasy Star Online 2 forum (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42).

StepsonuTM
Jun 16, 2012, 07:48 PM
awesomeness :D So it will be this thursday.sweet, off on a summerbreak, will definately be on pso2 nonstop :p Also, i heard Ship 2 will be like non speaking Japanes players(pso-world) base?:o If so, then i'll be joining in on that ship :DHope to see you guys :D

Kenrokuen
Jun 16, 2012, 07:59 PM
I'd like to join you in some quests, it will be easier than speaking with japanese players (even though I'm french), don't know how I'll name my character thought ^^

StepsonuTM
Jun 16, 2012, 08:02 PM
Yeah we should Totally Play sometime, make it easier :)& Im not sure if Making your Name with English Letters should be in Caution :o since this will be my first beta on pso2.But if I know for a fact my name will be Stepsonu or StepsonuTM , so just Add me :D& we can play, still havent decide what race to be :/ haha

Kaiser4356
Jun 16, 2012, 08:05 PM
You can name your character as you like. I have seen multiple people have had english named characters on both alpha and betas. Never stopped them from playin. I look forward to seein every one on ship 2 coming 21st. PSO Forever.

oifjustus
Jun 16, 2012, 08:17 PM
Loving the character transfer! All the more reason to get ballz deep inside some boomas for loots!

Graven
Jun 16, 2012, 08:19 PM
I know we should go step by step, but, how much time could we expect between the open-beta and the oficial release? Asking that because, i believe that, only after they fully release in Japan, we can start asking about a possible western localization.
I loved this game, want to stick with it, but, playing in japanese is just discouraging. I know there are already some unoficial english patches over the internet, but it's still not the same...

Akaimizu
Jun 16, 2012, 08:47 PM
Lovely. Looks like they are getting things rolling with this quickly. The servers really held up quite well during the Pre-open, and I was impressed with their performance even for us across the ocean. Guess Sonic Team was happy with it, too.

NitroPenguinz
Jun 16, 2012, 08:48 PM
oh well thats cool. When we participate in the beta we get all our progress transferred so we dont have all our data erased for the 4th time. =]. I guess I'll meet you all on ship 2. My name, btw, will be NitroPenguin, which will be my main character. All others will have "nitro" for sure. Although, how long will this beta last? I'm on summer break but i want to know what the hours are and how long we will be able to play. I do say many of the features so far have been great. I REALLY love the multiparty areas. Theres like 12 people going around killing monsters and its so cool. Hopefully they have an option for English, or at least stop banning people if they have the patch(which is the current situation, although not their fault, apparently the game senses it and recognizes it as a hack). So yea, the game looks good. Cant wait to eventually play it when it is complete. Maybe even on English servers. It'll be cool. So yea see you all on Ship 2.

PerfectV
Jun 16, 2012, 09:33 PM
Well I've been visiting these forums for years now but i never registered. Thanks to all the people that deliver such good info on Phantasy Star. I'll see all of you on ship two!!!

In game name: PerfectV

Vintasticvin
Jun 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah, ship two is the rumored base of operations for the PSO-W community, Ship 2, Block 20 and 21 and onwards. More than likely I'll be comming for initial release.

Kaiser4356
Jun 16, 2012, 10:48 PM
So...where did all this transfer stuff come from. I read from the updates that all the data from pre-beta is not gona be carried over. Every one will be restarting from scratch.

Rootsuki
Jun 17, 2012, 12:03 AM
I read that too. It seems when the open-beta is out everyone will start over. Kind of a bummer, but I just can't wait to play again!

cowgoboom18
Jun 17, 2012, 12:30 AM
the downlaoder for the beta can someone link it please

AdrainShepard
Jun 17, 2012, 12:44 AM
I might go sign up for the open beta.If the sign up is still open. :)

oifjustus
Jun 17, 2012, 12:58 AM
They are saying data from the OPEN beta will be transferred to actual game.

Rootsuki
Jun 17, 2012, 02:08 AM
Looking for this? http://pso2.jp/players/download/

bradsta6508
Jun 17, 2012, 02:55 AM
2 days of registration left, I believe.

Rizuki090
Jun 17, 2012, 03:12 AM
I was also wondering were can I sign up for the open beta as well. I used to play PSOBB and PSO+ and when I heared about the new PSO2 I just had to be here for it! If anyone can plz post the link to the sign in for the open beta and directions to signing up (can't read japanese yet) can't wait to meet new people and play this awesome game XD!!! Online Name: Rizu07

Rootsuki
Jun 17, 2012, 03:15 AM
https://iway.isao.net/sega/mail_in.cgi?siteno= You are either gona need chrome or look up a guide.

Rizuki090
Jun 17, 2012, 03:19 AM
Dude ur AWESOME!!!!

lugiamaster92
Jun 17, 2012, 06:41 AM
I can't wait for this to start up. I still have two copies of PSO for GCN and it still blows my mind. After seeing the trailer for this, I can officially say this game blows my freaking mind. I've been waiting for this for years and I can't believe it's actually happening. I'll see you all on the 21st! =D

Rootsuki
Jun 17, 2012, 07:56 AM
No problem at all.^^

cqft4571
Jun 17, 2012, 07:58 AM
hey everyone I played the pro-open beta so am i all set for the open beta?

Geonizer/Iceman
Jun 17, 2012, 08:24 AM
There won't be a western release, there will just be the japanese one. The language patches are for those players willing to learn a little of the menus, so they can play and enjoy the free to play game we're all getting.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jun 17, 2012, 08:26 AM
All data existing from the open beta will transfer into the actual game, that potentially will be at the end of summer.

puppetstrings
Jun 17, 2012, 09:04 AM
Gaaaah can't wait! Nearly peeing my pants XD hopefully someone releases some sort of patch so we can better know the game though.

AdrainShepard
Jun 17, 2012, 09:24 AM
Guss what I signed up. :)

Graven
Jun 17, 2012, 09:43 AM
Why you say that? They are releasing the game for PC and VITA, VITA sales on Japan are really low and the "PC plataform" isn't too sucessful there either. I think that, there is a good chance.

Rizuki090
Jun 17, 2012, 10:46 AM
HOW O.O!!!

Chibi Cast Master
Jun 17, 2012, 11:01 AM
if you use google chrome it can auto translate the page to English i use fire fox but to read the page i just downloaded chrome plus not all of it will translate because of it being a image

NitroPenguinz
Jun 17, 2012, 11:11 AM
its funny, because i made a new Sega ID and signed up for the beta while the pre-open beta was going on. I dont think it matters when you sign up, its if you sign up.

cowgoboom18
Jun 17, 2012, 12:35 PM
thank u im ready to go dowladed and everything hopping this work so i can make my toon and go

xTEEZEx
Jun 17, 2012, 12:46 PM
lol i did it the hard way i used chrome too it didnt translate so i got lucky by guessing

Rootsuki
Jun 17, 2012, 12:52 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/ It says pre-open beta, but this still applies to the open beta. Hope it helps. Oh and make sure once you finish the sign up to register for pso2, I dont think it mentions that, but you shouldn't miss it.

xTEEZEx
Jun 17, 2012, 12:53 PM
nvm i figured it out lol

Kaiser4356
Jun 17, 2012, 03:42 PM
It does if you go through registration instructions while you do registration which is right beneath it if i recall.

Azirai
Jun 17, 2012, 04:04 PM
I signed up like the tutorial said, what do I do now? Do I have to find a link to download it or do I get E-mailed a link to a download?

Kaiser4356
Jun 17, 2012, 07:16 PM
Here is a link to download page of PSO2 use chrome to read it: http://pso2.jp/players/download/

Geist Zero
Jun 17, 2012, 10:04 PM
Hey guys, if anyone can please answer this question id greatly appreciate it.
i wanted to know; is it going to be possible to transfer my character data from the creation demo to the open beta? if anyone can answer that with the correct confirmed response, please let me know. Thanks Guys!

Jjub
Jun 17, 2012, 10:10 PM
I created a few characters on the Character Creator Demo and all of them appeared when I played the Pre-Open Beta.
You just have to find the load option when you create a character on it. It requires that you start to make a new character first like Race/Gender, then Class. Scroll down when you are set to customize to load a pre-made character.
It should work the same way in the Open Beta on the 21st :D

Geist Zero
Jun 18, 2012, 12:00 AM
That sounds just about right. well thank you very much. i needed to know. i made a character on the creation demo that i really liked and saved the data in my document files. i wanted to know if i could transfer that data to the open beta. so yeah thx for the info. ill give it a try and see if it works out for me when the open beta is out thursday.

KiroMatic
Jun 18, 2012, 12:28 AM
after you sign up are you supposed to get an Email (other then the confirmation Email) telling you that you're able to join or something or do you just type in your SEGA ID when you start up the Beta Client and and be good to go?

Hax3120
Jun 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
I couldn't even connect in the Pre-Open beta..
Oh well, i hope i can in Open Beta.

Rootsuki
Jun 18, 2012, 03:52 AM
Once you have applied your info, the site should take you to a list of games to register for. Register for Pso2, and you should get an email that should say Pso2 in parenthesis. That means you are good to go. Just start up the beta, type in your sega id and password(when the servers are up of course) and you are good.

slave2pso
Jun 18, 2012, 06:17 AM
Where do I download the bloody client?
Edit: nvm, it's here: http://pso2.jp/players/download/

PerfectV
Jun 18, 2012, 08:59 AM
I think there is a strong chance this gets a western release simply because they are shutting down the PSU servers. Numbers on PSU have been low for a while. They probably want to devote those resources to PSO2 in North America.

AdrainShepard
Jun 18, 2012, 10:35 AM
the pre-open beta started on June 15th and ended on June 16th.The characters are wiped anyways.

Geist Zero
Jun 18, 2012, 11:02 AM
sorry to say this, but your not understanding my inquiry. heh. what i was asking was related to the Character Creation Demo/benchmark that came out a while back. i read somewhere that the characters created on there could be saved, and the data could be transferred over to one of the betas. Im not sure which one but that Is beside the point now. i wanted to see if that same thing could be done for the OPEN BETA when it comes out. somebody had already answered me this question, so im gonna try it out when the OPEN BETA comes out. i was already aware of the character swipe for the PRE-OPEN Beta, i played both days. :P

Jjub
Jun 18, 2012, 11:50 AM
Geist Zero, you replied to the wrong spot :P The dude above your recent comment was replying to Hax3120

Geist Zero
Jun 18, 2012, 03:24 PM
Well, isn't that interesting. ha, wow. still trying to get use to this reply thing i guess. no biggy, i apologize for any misunderstanding. :P although i still would like some more input on my topic. :)

Destis
Jun 18, 2012, 09:36 PM
You are right, I just signed up and it did as you stated. Can't wait. :D

AdrainShepard
Jun 18, 2012, 11:16 PM
I forgive you. :)

cqft4571
Jun 19, 2012, 12:19 PM
do race types is this game affect what jobs are best to use? for example, are newmens better as forces compared to rangers or hunters. are castes better as ranges compared to forces or hunters. if so does that mean that humans are best when played as a hunter? oh and sorry if that is not what the job names are, im just trying to get an idea on what race im going to be.

Destis
Jun 19, 2012, 02:52 PM
That's a good question...looking forward to this too.

Boudreau
Jun 19, 2012, 03:42 PM
Do you need to be signed up for the PSO2 news letter to get the open beta? I heard you needed to be. Or can you just have a Sega ID and go download it when its out?

FOmarKaizoku
Jun 19, 2012, 04:38 PM
I played in the Pre-OBT and my god, I am so ready for this game. Need a NA release or that English patch soon. Playing in Japanese was a blast, so I can imagine when it's available in English I'm going to flip my shit.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jun 19, 2012, 06:33 PM
Just because the U.S. servers for xbox are closing, it has nothing to do with the opening of western release. If none of you have seen that the jp pc psu servers are still gonna be running, why would you think that they would make another release? The vita has nothing to do with connecting thru the psn servers, so stop thinking it will happen. Even the official site states it has hopes of merging whatever vita servers they"ll be creating with the jp pc servers. If you've done the research, like many of the xbox players are now doing, Sega will only cater mostly to its japanese audience. The consoles didn't favor well with them and most of the apple products won't see the full game.

MelancholyWitch
Jun 19, 2012, 08:09 PM
Have they announced an exact time for the start of Open Beta? As in hours and such? Will probably be really early Thursday before morning, possibly even Wednesday night?

Destis
Jun 19, 2012, 08:24 PM
EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out but now it's giving me problems. All of sudden its saying that the files does not exist to allow permission to execute the application. ._.

Gun157
Jun 20, 2012, 01:12 AM
6/21/2012 @ 3:00 AM Eastern
6/21/2012 @ 2:00 AM Central
6/21/2012 @ 1:00 AM Mountain
6/21/2012 @ 12:00 AM Pacific
6/20/2012 @ 9:00 PM Hawaii
6/21/2012 @ 8:00 AM United Kingdom
I got this info from this site -- http://bumped.org/psublog/ --- it also has a very detailed and nice guide for just about everything you may need to know.

Rootsuki
Jun 20, 2012, 03:06 AM
Same here^^

Rootsuki
Jun 20, 2012, 05:03 AM
I wouldn't dismiss a western release, nor would I count on there being one, but as far as I know, sega has not announced there will absolutely be no western release, just that there is not one. I would hope that there is, but then again i'm not worried. They can always turn a new leaf since apparently pso2's fanbase is steadily growing.

Chibi Cast Master
Jun 20, 2012, 01:16 PM
so ready for tomorrow going to make my guy on ship 2 and going to block 20 or 21

Geist Zero
Jun 20, 2012, 03:07 PM
Hey guys quick question for reassurance.
For the PRE-OPEN PEOPLE: Do we have to do the update or is it done automatically. if we do have to do the update. how do we do it? i had the idea that we just click the Files check button on the launch screen. i tried that a few minutes ago and it did not do anything from what i saw. can anyone clear this up for me. Thanks guys, HOPE TO SEE YOU 3A.M. YEAAA BOOIII!! there was also something about a 2MB patch is that for us PRE-OPEN players too or is that done automatically?

MuJa
Jun 20, 2012, 03:28 PM
Gues i have to get up early, heh.

Gun157
Jun 20, 2012, 06:23 PM
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it updates when you open the game launcher. It also updated when I clicked on "start game" for the pre-open.

Kendo
Jun 20, 2012, 06:32 PM
I'm set up to play but where do i find a English patch?

Rootsuki
Jun 20, 2012, 07:24 PM
I think you may need to update, im not sure, but the newletter on the site says something about updating to get the patch, it could be wrong cus it is tranlated by chrome, but it would't hurt. Once you update, the bottom right of the menu(not the launcher the actual game) should say: open ? test ver.1.0002.1 Hope this helps.

cowgoboom18
Jun 20, 2012, 07:52 PM
which button do u press to start the game

PerfectV
Jun 20, 2012, 08:25 PM
Sega has very limited resources in North America as opposed to Japan. Shutting down the servers here signals that they are going to devote those resources to something else. I suspect that it is PSO2. If you have a better idea as to what it is I would love to hear it. And as far as the consoles not favoring Sega who are you talking to cause I never said anything about consoles or Mac.

StepsonuTM
Jun 20, 2012, 09:22 PM
Where can you check if your ID & pasword is Working? Im not sure if i remember mine correctly which i have on my Ipod notebook but i want to see if its working properly to sign on to witht he beta :o

StepsonuTM
Jun 20, 2012, 09:22 PM
Where can you check if your ID & pasword is Working? Im not sure if i remember mine correctly which i have on my Ipod notebook but i want to see if its working properly to sign on to witht he beta :o

Gun157
Jun 20, 2012, 11:48 PM
the big button on the top right it should say "???????" which means "game start"

WorldlyCosmonaut
Jun 21, 2012, 01:03 AM
Well, they're probably gonna release the western version a lot later due to translating texts and etc but if they don't release it in America,then there's gonna be a lot of angry ex-sega fans which might equal to a decrease in sega's profit. That's all I could think of.

Geist Zero
Jun 21, 2012, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Hope to see you there. By the way ill be going by "Geist" if you ever wanna join me and some friends. Well be on Ship 2, Block 7 for a meeting point. Peace!

NitroPenguinz
Jun 21, 2012, 01:57 AM
holy shnaz! only 3 minutes! remember peeps, ship 2! So excited! xD

muffinmann97
Jun 21, 2012, 06:50 AM
hmm i cant make a character on the second ship. it says it is full -.-, but on the other ships there are only japenese players

cowgoboom18
Jun 21, 2012, 06:53 AM
everyone from this site went to ship 2 so its going to be hard to get in there

Stearns
Jun 21, 2012, 08:44 AM
Anyone know if there's a way to move to another ship? Trying to premade with a friend but as ship 2's full and I'm already locked to that place, we can't do much.

TheSai2012
Jun 21, 2012, 09:15 AM
I have a graphics card that is nvidia 7300gt and I was wondering if I can use that to play pso2?

Graven
Jun 21, 2012, 09:30 AM
It's hard to enter ship 2, unfortunately.

Kaiser4356
Jun 21, 2012, 09:48 AM
I assume you are getting this message:This relationship, because of the current congestion
It has stopped new registrations.
Please the use of any of the other ship. Meaning the ship cant register any more people on to that one. I would advise moving to another lower on the list. Have fun every one and hope to see you guys on it. BTW, a English patch is currently in making for open beta. When i get heads up of its completion i will Post a link for it

Kaiser4356
Jun 21, 2012, 10:23 AM
indeed it is. i could only get access into ship 5 and lower. so started playing on 5 due to 2 being full.

Graven
Jun 21, 2012, 11:21 AM
Is it possible to create multiple characters on different ships?
Because i created one in ship 8 so i could get in the game to do some tests, then i tried to create a character at ship 5, it was full apparently, then i tried ship 6, i got a different message(something with "AC" in it), i'm assuming you have to pay to be allowed to create characters in more than one ship.
If so, is there anyway to delete characters so i can try again?

Destis
Jun 21, 2012, 11:21 AM
Well if anyone is having trouble getting to ship 2 then what are you waiting for? Go on to another one. I haven't got on so I am headed to another ship for sure. Probably 5.

Destis
Jun 21, 2012, 11:23 AM
geez, ship 5 already full?...I gotta make haste then.

cowgoboom18
Jun 21, 2012, 11:27 AM
well this sucks i cant even get in

cowgoboom18
Jun 21, 2012, 11:30 AM
im having truoble getting in any of the ships

cowgoboom18
Jun 21, 2012, 11:32 AM
dose anyone know what number 602 means

cowgoboom18
Jun 21, 2012, 01:03 PM
dose anyone know why i cant create a toon

Kaiser4356
Jun 21, 2012, 01:24 PM
AC is going to be the games currency. it is possible for now during the open beta we can make only one character. It may be possible that when game goes live we can make maybe 2 or 3 more. yet in order to make more characters, you will need more slots to be able to. From what i understand. you need to buy this AC privilege to create more characters, which probably is not even out yet anyway.

WorldlyCosmonaut
Jun 21, 2012, 02:23 PM
Ship 6 anyone? (For the time being? :p)

Bluez_nytdine
Jun 21, 2012, 02:39 PM
im having trouble getting the client to start everytime I click the start game button the splash screen disappears and the hour glass starts but the it stops and nothing happens

Graven
Jun 21, 2012, 04:05 PM
thx for the explanation.
DO you know if we can delete characters?

Kaiser4356
Jun 21, 2012, 05:51 PM
yes you can. when you click on a character a sub section pops up. the 2nd choice that has arrow poppin out to another sub section is a delete option. note that if you do not store all your spare items etc in share bank. you will lose all your items etc.

Kenrokuen
Jun 21, 2012, 08:09 PM
Me, character named "Lorelei" :)

Dark Renegade
Jun 21, 2012, 09:11 PM
im in ship 6. character name is ayona.

Rootsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 11:02 PM
Ship 2 (Typically block 2) Yukio

Destis
Jun 21, 2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah I am on the same boat with you. Been launching the client and starting it to play the game but somehow doesnt load to the beta. If you close the window afterwards and try to launch it again, it will say you dont have the file to recognize the executable. Would be nice for someone to give some advice since everyone is ignoring the needy here <<; what happened to "community"?

Geist Zero
Jun 21, 2012, 11:36 PM
Well guys i cant even get in on the servers. ALL of them are FULL except 9. All my pals are on Ship 10 though. i keep getting this message right before being able to make a character and it does not let me get pass. so my only conclusion is that its packed...this is uncalled for.. :/

Bluez_nytdine
Jun 22, 2012, 12:11 AM
yes lol i would like to play the game also and share the joy :/

HsBlaze
Jun 22, 2012, 12:14 AM
is anybody in ship 8?

Geist Zero
Jun 22, 2012, 12:35 AM
i checked again, and all ships are full except for 9 and 6. im waiting to get into ship 10; which still, no luck..

AdrainShepard
Jun 22, 2012, 03:18 AM
I am on Ship 2 and Block 20 my character name is Asami Sato. :)

slave2pso
Jun 22, 2012, 04:51 AM
Hay Guyz, let's make Ship 2 -- the SECOND Ship in the list, and the one everyone immediately joins when they can't get into Ship 1 -- the official ship of PSO-World! Of course thousands of random Japanese people won't join Ship 2! They'll obviously know Ship 2 -- the SECOND Ship in the list, and the one everyone immediately joins when they can't get into Ship 1 -- is the official Ship of PSO-World! .... DUH!?

AncientRemnants
Jun 22, 2012, 08:58 AM
ummm... where do i go to download the game? i dont really read japanese... and my translator wont translate pictures

Kaiser4356
Jun 22, 2012, 09:17 AM
During the maintenance of last night. They have extended capacity of some ships but not by much, it is recommended by them if you want to play with your friends etc. to move down to ship 7 or lower. Due to those having less character created by people. For character creation issues they have fixed some issues. From what i understood about creation limit. The f2p option only gives you one slot, they considering of making up to 3 so you can make one of each class. Character transfer from ship to ship is no go, but they are doing considerations. there for i guess since this is being fixed I'm gonna delete my cast on ship 5 and head up to 2 now. maybe make Human or Newman. Have fun yall and see you around.

PAZUZU
Jun 22, 2012, 12:24 PM
Hi everyone,
Just trying out the OB for the first time. Such nostalgia, last time I played PSO was on the Dreamcast. Thanks to the Admin Dhylec for resurrecting my old account here that I created back in 2001!
Good to be back and maybe see you in-game :)
(Arahan - Ship 2)

WorldlyCosmonaut
Jun 22, 2012, 01:05 PM
Well, I deleted my char in ship 6 and moved up to ship 2. The ign is Hakase. Hit me up if you want to play.

Jjub
Jun 22, 2012, 02:29 PM
Go to this site http://pso2.jp/players/download/
Message my account if you have any other questions. My friends and I have been figuring out a lot of stuff so we might be able to help

vcivan223
Jun 22, 2012, 07:37 PM
I got a application Error that ses "The Instruction At 0x00ecd480 referenced memory at 0x00000078. The Memory could not be read." click on OK to terminate the program. Is thear eny way i could fix that ???
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k358/zamoraivan/Capture.png

PhantomKnight300
Jun 22, 2012, 07:54 PM
Games been a blast so far! On ship 7, find me(Edward D. Fint)

Kendo
Jun 23, 2012, 02:24 AM
did they just start doing maintenance again

XxRodnutzxX
Jun 23, 2012, 03:58 AM
Is it to late to join the open beta? If it's not can someone direct me to the sign up page and possibly a guide for the page. I can recognize a few Japanese characters, but I'd rather not mess up and get in if I can.

Rizuki090
Jun 23, 2012, 09:55 AM
Thanx guys this was really helpful in getting into PSO2...I got kinda lost but found my way eventually. BTW for those that use firefox there is a translation site that helped me out and I think it can help others too.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/east-asian-translator/ once you download it..it should work right away. Thanx again! Also For some reason it won't let me sign in...it keeps saying something 602 @.@ very mind boggling...

Knuckles33
Jun 25, 2012, 02:37 AM
How come i cant log in i registered and got my sega id but everytime i try to log in some little box pops up but i cant translate what it says.

Geist Zero
Jun 25, 2012, 09:20 PM
Really, whats the deal with all the back to back maintenance!? They already had like 3 today. its getting really annoying.. what exactly are they trying to fix, that they are having to do some much? can anyone fill me in? please...:/

Knuckles33
Jun 25, 2012, 11:32 PM
Anyone else having serious lag problems?

NitroPenguinz
Jun 28, 2012, 01:17 PM
well, if you created a sega id and registered before the beta started you should've been fine. I made another account so i could try out techer, and yea, ship 9 is the least populated.

NitroPenguinz
Jun 28, 2012, 01:21 PM
this beta is awesome, im having loads of fun. Although, i wish there were less maintenances, theyre getting very annoying, one just recently took almost a day to fix. =[. Hopefully they fix some of the issues soon so i can keep playing. Cant wait for some kind of English option or something so i know what im doing. If you've heard of psupedia, they're making a wiki of pso2 at arkive.info and it will be awesome and will have lots of info on the game which im really excited for.

Kaiser4356
Jul 2, 2012, 10:46 AM
It is just announced that the official open day of game will be on july 4th. Open beta will end on july 3rd to prepare for the games official launch date. All data included from open beta will be transfered over. Also as a heads up to you all. The My room feature will no longer be available once official launch has occured due to it being an AC item. However, it will be available for AC purchase or premium account users. Continue to have fun everyone and see you all on ship 2.

Geist Zero
Jul 2, 2012, 03:22 PM
Hey, i just wanted to know whats the update for the patch. now that the official launch is coming soon; will it still apply? if anything, im sure we will all be on the look out for the update. just wondering though.

NitroPenguinz
Jul 2, 2012, 06:37 PM
well, i got those errors also. What you do is you highlight them with mouse, hit ctrl + c to copy it, then go to google translate and paste and it should translate it