PDA

View Full Version : REDRIA Pouilly Slimes

Blade_1
Apr 29, 2003, 05:46 AM
I'm getting pretty pissed off with these now, i know there are confirmed findings of it but will anyone actually put it in writing?

I have seen many, many of them and have so far got 2 red boxes off them both online a P. drop and the second (just now) a Guard Wave, whats going on? I was expecting a Lavis not a damn useless Guard Wave.

themysticsayan
Apr 29, 2003, 09:36 AM
iv played over 250 hours and only seen 1
be thankfull u find any at all

DRak
Apr 29, 2003, 04:37 PM
first, Blade_1 is lvl 184, im positive that takes more than 250 hours, im lvl 133 with 315 hours
second, saiyan is spelled with an "i"

anyways in response to your slime troubles im just gessing you killed a pouifully slime near where the pouilly slime was because they are confirmed to drop gaurd wave...dont worry too much 2 slimes isnt that many, some people have to kill many more. im a skyly so my second slime dropped a demo comet with no percents, but it took me 10 hours of piping to find the first one, then my redria friend whos lvl 70 found a demo comet from a mil lily he wasnt even looking for while at my house, with percents, and now hes found a second one...thats pretty depressing but o well....hes a FO so he gives me all his swords and such and i give him all my wands and such ^_^...hes current hunting lavis for me as well so if he gets one ill inform you and confirm it for you.

Robantifast
Apr 29, 2003, 09:38 PM
or if it was online you might've been in an oran game because oran pouilly slimes drop Guard Wave.

Blade_1
Apr 30, 2003, 03:16 AM
Umm i made the game, im Redria it was the only slime in the room it was the original slime and i did not split it, i have seen way more than 2 pouilly's they are just the only 2 what have dropped red i would say 30 would be a good guess.. but then again i do do a lot of piping. *Yawns* Good morning *Runs off to play new quest* perhaps Del Lilly will drop me a Lavis... sorry still sleepy and dreamy.

BrokenHope
Apr 30, 2003, 08:17 AM
I was playing endless nightmare 2 online, a redria made game a red slime shows up, drops a red box it was a lavis, i can confirm for a fact it drops lavis.