PDA

View Full Version : Tweaker Just not starting the game at all.

Monochromex-251
Jun 3, 2016, 11:34 AM
Its been three days since I've not been able to even start the game. I redownloaded it, Used the Check files (New Method), Deleted the game completely, downloaded it again nd all I get is this

Monochromex-251
Jun 3, 2016, 11:37 AM
Forum won't let me post links so pastebin.com/59iDPnvd

Anduril
Jun 3, 2016, 12:05 PM
Move your Tweaker out of the Downloads folder. For some reason having it there causes all kinds of issues.

Sirius-91
Jun 3, 2016, 08:51 PM
Move your Tweaker out of the Downloads folder. For some reason having it there causes all kinds of issues.
It's due to the way windows sets permissions in there.

Also, OP didn't select a pso2_bin folder, hence why the tweaker isn't doing its job correctly.

otakucho
Jun 20, 2016, 08:40 AM
I'm having a similar issue, except it's just stopping at "loading PSO2..." and it just hangs...pso2 window doesn't even come up. game was working perfect till just this morning, have been playing for months. I haven't made any changes at all to my PC since yesterday which was when I was able to log in last. today, the tweaker will close, GN will activate, but then after that no gameguard no pso2 window nothing.. any dieas? (already did the steps outlined in this post and they didnt' help i'm using windows 8.1