PDA

View Full Version : NP1013 and (Ship status: UNKNOWN)

Iceberg0
Jun 5, 2016, 01:24 PM
So ever since the update that was almost a week ago, whenever i would log on PSO2 all ships are on UNKNOWN which means I can't go online whatsoever. Not only that but after at least a minute to 5 minutes the error NP1013 shows up and crashes my game.

I tried fixing it on my own for the past 5-6 days and everything I tried did nothing. I think my problem seems to be some kind of connection error with the server somehow? though I am not sure if that is the problem or not and its odd that I would have a connection error since this game worked on my computer for almost a year now. I even re downloaded Tweaker more than once and that did nothing.

Does anyone have any clue or ideas on how I can possibly fix this? I really don't want to let this game go...

Hucast-Kireek
Jun 5, 2016, 02:31 PM
I'm still getting NP1013, I'm playing the game without Tweaker now, any contact with Tweaker in anyway or form gives me NP1013 and forces me to re-download all the 45604 PSO2 JP files all over again or else I'll keep getting NP1013 even if I use the PSO2 JP launcher. Is there a way to use the English patch without Tweaker?

Iceberg0
Jun 5, 2016, 05:13 PM
It seems like most people who have the NP1013 error in general don't have any answers on how to fix it. Although I searched various methods such as changing the proxy and deleting game guard and troubleshooting it nothing worked. A lot of people got the NP1013 error when there was an update this past Tuesday. I hope in a next update maybe the error will be fixed... If it doesn't then I don't know who else to ask for help or where to get the answer... Hopefully we will be able to fix it one day...

Hucast-Kireek
Jun 6, 2016, 02:15 PM
It seems like most people who have the NP1013 error in general don't have any answers on how to fix it. Although I searched various methods such as changing the proxy and deleting game guard and troubleshooting it nothing worked. A lot of people got the NP1013 error when there was an update this past Tuesday. I hope in a next update maybe the error will be fixed... If it doesn't then I don't know who else to ask for help or where to get the answer... Hopefully we will be able to fix it one day...

Yeah, this is getting sad.