PDA

View Full Version : SNOBBIISH ULTIMATE PLAYAS

dubba_maups
Apr 29, 2003, 09:10 AM
LAST NIGHT MY BROTHER GOT INTO AN ULTIMATE GAME AND FOUGHT USING HIS BKB, ONE GUY AUTOMATICALLY DEEMED HIM A DUPER AND HE SHOWED HIM HIS BKB AND THE GUY SAID IT WAS A DUPE CAUSE IT WAS MADE BY A 20% TO SOMETHING MKB
I DUNNO IF HE IS RIGHT BUT I HATE IT WHEN PPL DEEM OTHERS DUPERS ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAD THE DREAMCAST 195 POW MAG THAT LIKE EVERYONE HAS!

PLEASE POST UR COMMENTS ON THE SNOBBISH ULTIMATE PPLAYA WHO THINK THEY R JUST SOOO MUCH COOLER THAN THE REST OF US

polishedweasel
Apr 29, 2003, 09:20 AM
First of all, use punctuation. Second, your brother was more than likely using dupes. I have the same BKB with 20% native and the Dramcast with 195 power. I think another 500 people that use these forums have them too. 90% of all the uber rares out there are all dupes of the same item.

I play ultimate, does that make me a mean person? What lv was your brother? And do you know the trouble that the higher lv characters have to go through with the lv 80-100's that want to play CCA, Ruins, Seabed with us? It's a chore to have those people drag along with the group. I don'k know about the other people that play, but I think that there should be another difficulty for the characters that are lv 80-100. Or there should be lv. requirements for getting into Ruins, Seabed, etc.

Just my opinion.

dubba_maups
Apr 29, 2003, 09:31 AM
i am most definitly not sayin all ppl r mean in ultimat but everytime he enters a room (he lvl 100 and he can take care of himself thank you!) theree is like one person who is a bithcha dn has to get his insults in for the day

and leave my punctuation the hell alone

EvilMoose
Apr 29, 2003, 09:38 AM
a) It is most likely a dupe.
b) No caps pls...It is so hard to read.
c) Why do you come here to complain? If there is one specific person, talk to them. Or better yet, go kill them.

gallaugher
Apr 29, 2003, 09:41 AM
On 2003-04-29 07:31, dubba_maups wrote:

and leave my punctuation the hell alone

And why should he? This isn't English class but your original post is impossible to understand. Using all caps is really annoying too.

What ship is your brother playing on, Vega? That's a good way to meet morons, try another ship.

dubba_maups
Apr 29, 2003, 09:47 AM
ok well heres the damn undercase letter for yall i used caps to show anger and my bro was playin on antares 8 thank you and my post was to say that i see countlessly rude ultimate players

gallaugher
Apr 29, 2003, 10:00 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-10-11&res=l

dubba_maups
Apr 29, 2003, 10:07 AM
hahahaha i deserve that.
yeah that was funny man, but u are no gallagher!
hee hee