PDA

View Full Version : Issues with translation plugin

Riaxx
Jun 17, 2016, 06:27 AM
Just got back into pso2 after a year or 2 away. And currently having issue with the plugins. Last time I played tweaker didn't use the plugin system and never had issues with the translation of items.

But now it never works, regardless of what I do. I run the patcher via new method and old method. I installed the core, large and story patch. I activated the plugin force check it, set up hot key. Save it.

Launch nothing, hotkey does nothing. Ctrl+ whatever never does anything. No translated items nothing.

Sirius-91
Jun 17, 2016, 07:58 AM
Just got back into pso2 after a year or 2 away. And currently having issue with the plugins. Last time I played tweaker didn't use the plugin system and never had issues with the translation of items.

But now it never works, regardless of what I do. I run the patcher via new method and old method. I installed the core, large and story patch. I activated the plugin force check it, set up hot key. Save it.

Launch nothing, hotkey does nothing. Ctrl+ whatever never does anything. No translated items nothing.

Where is your tweaker located?

Try clicking on the orb, go down to "Troubleshooting" and select "Reset Tweaker Settings" and try again.

Riaxx
Jun 17, 2016, 08:46 AM
The tweaker works fine just for some reason can't seem to get the item translation working. Otherwise everything else seems to be working. Been trying to get the plugin to work for the past few days.
Right now Im at work so can't do anything atm.

Sirius-91
Jun 17, 2016, 12:12 PM
The tweaker works fine just for some reason can't seem to get the item translation working. Otherwise everything else seems to be working. Been trying to get the plugin to work for the past few days.
Right now Im at work so can't do anything atm.

Ok, download this (https://mega.nz/#!rZM3QSqT!WCd42mNlM92iR81sQcLYx-7y89fFdWUJQe7W2bFaroI) and replace the one in your PSO2_bin folder, it's my local copy.

sheen20
Jun 28, 2016, 11:35 AM
Hey guys! I currently have the exact same problem, I tried downloading and replacing the file Sirius-91 provided (which is a few kbs smaller than my original one), but it still doesn't work, none of the items are translated...Just wondering did OP ever solve this problem? Thanks