PDA

View Full Version : Random Whie Artifacts @ eq final screeshot pose!

Dia79
Jun 20, 2016, 05:57 PM
hey guys i notice this thing happening a lot to me since past 2 weeks ....not sure if its some driver issue or just something related to my gpu or just game issue lol ...never had this before and im on level6 since it came out.:-x

Sirius-91
Jun 22, 2016, 12:07 AM
hey guys i notice this thing happening a lot to me since past 2 weeks ....not sure if its some driver issue or just something related to my gpu or just game issue lol ...never had this before and im on level6 since it came out.:-x

Artifacts in game strongly suggests a video card problem.

Dia79
Jun 24, 2016, 10:16 AM
Artifacts in game strongly suggests a video card problem.

yea i was wondering that but honestly i have a titan gtx and i dont have any kind of issue with other games that are basically way more heavy than pso2 ...anyway seems like this thing doesnt pop anymore since i stop using bandicam ..

i do have another kind of issue which i sent you a pm about and idk what to do on that ><

Sirius-91
Jun 24, 2016, 10:33 AM
yea i was wondering that but honestly i have a titan gtx and i dont have any kind of issue with other games that are basically way more heavy than pso2 ...anyway seems like this thing doesnt pop anymore since i stop using bandicam ..

i do have another kind of issue which i sent you a pm about and idk what to do on that ><

I haven't received a PM o.O

EDIT: I see it now.

You could have replied it in here rather than a PM.

Which I ask, are you running windows 10?

Dia79
Jun 24, 2016, 11:37 AM
I haven't received a PM o.O

EDIT: I see it now.

You could have replied it in here rather than a PM.

Which I ask, are you running windows 10?

yea sorry >< but since i had this thread up i felt like pm you :P ..anyway yes i run on win10 ><

Sirius-91
Jun 24, 2016, 11:45 AM
yea sorry >< but since i had this thread up i felt like pm you :P ..anyway yes i run on win10 ><

Disable taptip.exe in the task manager under details.

If you have a wacom tablet, unplug that too.

Dia79
Jun 24, 2016, 01:20 PM
Disable taptip.exe in the task manager under details.

If you have a wacom tablet, unplug that too.

i have a normal case but i cant find that taptip.exe ..,,under details and starting with T i only have task stuff related ...

Sirius-91
Jun 24, 2016, 03:40 PM
i have a normal case but i cant find that taptip.exe ..,,under details and starting with T i only have task stuff related ...
http://www.howtogeek.com/259900/how-to-permanently-disable-the-touch-keyboard-in-windows-8-and-10/

Dia79
Jun 24, 2016, 04:38 PM
http://www.howtogeek.com/259900/how-to-permanently-disable-the-touch-keyboard-in-windows-8-and-10/

thx ive found it and following the guide u link me i think im done with that service ...it should stop do that crash on magatsu now?

Sirius-91
Jun 25, 2016, 12:54 AM
thx ive found it and following the guide u link me i think im done with that service ...it should stop do that crash on magatsu now?
It should.