PDA

View Full Version : Which Custom Server?

Shade_Koopa
Jul 20, 2016, 11:02 PM
I was thinking about playing PSZ again. But from my understanding, PSZ seems to have a few custom servers out there. Which one is the most active?

El Noel
Jul 24, 2016, 03:33 AM
I am not sure that any are really active so we would need to arrange to meet for games here.

I have my PSZ set up to use altwfc server so if you want to do some runs I would be happy to join you.

Shade_Koopa
Aug 10, 2016, 06:19 AM
I see. Is the altwfc server the one that everyone did use?

striker0
Nov 7, 2016, 05:05 AM
I am not sure that any are really active so we would need to arrange to meet for games here.

I have my PSZ set up to use altwfc server so if you want to do some runs I would be happy to join you.

I'm interested in joining as well. Been far too long since I played online.

El Noel
Feb 10, 2017, 12:56 PM
I see. Is the altwfc server the one that everyone did use?

AFAIK altwfc is the only server to use.

deathsway
Jul 23, 2018, 05:01 PM
anyone have an estimate as to how many people use altwfc now days iv been playing recently and i would purchase an AR or R4 to play if it has any activity

WuBing
Jul 23, 2018, 11:01 PM
Come to Wiimmfi and you will find at least 4 active players out there. Join our discord https://discord.gg/hWavuY for real-time text message.

ZeroViral
Sep 19, 2018, 09:13 AM
Wow, I am jealous of you guys. Don't have the game and a DS anymore. I really miss this game. PS0 >>>>>>>>>>> PSPo2 plus Kai/Ogi/Sarisa are a million times better than Emilia the b*tch. Wish to play as Sword/Double Saber using HUnewearl, Gunblade using HUnewm and Dagger/Melee FOmarl again.