PDA

View Full Version : PC: What's known about PSO for PC?

SmashBrother
Apr 29, 2003, 02:03 PM
Anything known about any release of the release of PSO for the PC? I downloaded a very sucky (japanese) Beta Version some months ago with horrible control system, so anyone knows when there will be a PC-PSO?

Would be much more comfortable and cheaper to play online on a PC.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 29, 2003, 02:31 PM
There already is a version for PC, but i have no idea where to get it. As a matter a fact i have no idea who even plays it still lol, but i am sure there is someone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

gallaugher
Apr 29, 2003, 02:36 PM
You might still be able to import a copy but I'm not sure why you would want to. About a year & a half ago I imported it & played for roughly 6 months. It was fun while it lasted. I stopped playing when most other US players did. There's almost no one on any more & they shut down some of the ships. You're better off getting the GameCube or XBox versions.

BTW - Sega had posted on their web site that the PC version was going to be released in the winter of 2002. Around that time they removed this so you can guess what their plans are now.

Para
Apr 29, 2003, 05:27 PM
i currently own and play the PC version.. its just like DC v2 but played on a computer.. its fun since the gameplay runs alot faster on the computer however its hacked hardcore compared to any other PSO version.