PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find pso2_bin.

IridescentIris04
Jul 28, 2016, 07:58 AM
I'm trying to find pso2_bin. so i can attempt to fix the issue of items not being translated, but i cant seem to find it anywhere. anyone have any idea where it could be on my computer? I'm running windows 8, if that helps. I've tried searching for it via the search bar but that doesnt give me what i need.

Xenosiss
Jul 28, 2016, 08:50 AM
I'm trying to find pso2_bin. so i can attempt to fix the issue of items not being translated, but i cant seem to find it anywhere. anyone have any idea where it could be on my computer? I'm running windows 8, if that helps. I've tried searching for it via the search bar but that doesnt give me what i need.

You shouldn't have to do anything complicated to get the items translated.
Items Translation is actually a Plugin (which is included in the Tweaker) : Look the options on the Tweaker, search for "Plugins" and check the "Item Translation" (or something like that, not actually on my PC, but it should be something similar).

IridescentIris04
Jul 28, 2016, 09:21 AM
It is included, but all the answers I've seen on this forum about fixing items not being translated said something about deleting the item translation plugin from 'pso2_bin.' in order to force the tweaker to re-download it.

Xenosiss
Jul 28, 2016, 09:44 AM
Well then, it should be in your game's folder (mine is C:\Program Files\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin)