PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz Stage 4 and ruddy Grants

zimmk2vgc
Apr 29, 2003, 03:03 PM
I have been playing PSO for many years, over two consoles and there is one thing i have never figured out. How can you avoid that ruddy Grants? Not that its killing me, just that its a tad annoying.

MagicPink
Apr 29, 2003, 03:43 PM
You can't. Take that holy light straight up the bum, mister!

-that's why it's grants MP

Joe-Azlin
Apr 29, 2003, 04:06 PM
You can equip resist/saints and that will take some of the damage off.

Sheik1
Apr 29, 2003, 04:15 PM
I have tried to avoid them but I think Grants is one attack you can not avoid. The final solution that I came up with is to load up on resist/holy or resist/saints. You would be supprised how much equipping them can help. I thought if you timed something like resista or deband just right you could avoid them...but it does not work that way.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 29, 2003, 04:45 PM
There is only one way to avoid it, and that is to get hit by his blue energy bolts, and time it so that you get up just as he casts grants. The grants will make the sparkle effect but it won't do any damage. Its not easy to pull off.

polishedweasel
Apr 30, 2003, 09:17 AM
You have to get hit by the last of the little blue balls that comes from Falz. the only problem with that is the fact that since you didn't get hit by Grants, you'll be hit by the much more powerfu swipe attack. I'd rather be hit by Grants.

faceless
Apr 30, 2003, 04:03 PM
there's also the resta invincibility window...

MP3dawg16
Apr 30, 2003, 04:08 PM
yea im with the guy 2 post above, take the grants... the slash is something you would rather have miss...