PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Loading Tunnel Screen after character select screen

NephyrisX
Aug 9, 2016, 12:56 PM
Figured I post this in a separate thread and in the relevant forum.

After reinstalling PSO2, I am still stuck on the loading screen and it's driving me nuts.

Checking Old/Missing Files still crashes the Tweaker and gives me this pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/EjsCp9MA

8/10/2016 12:32:58 AM: DEBUG - Exception: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs/ Message: mscorlib

Are the two problems related? How do I fix this?

Zysets
Aug 9, 2016, 01:09 PM
I don't know the issue with tweaker, but try to run a file check with the official launcher, it's a bit slower than tweaker but it'll find anything that's missing. Missing files are usually what cause the loading problem.

File check is the third button on the launcher, labelled as "ファイルチェック"

NephyrisX
Aug 9, 2016, 02:34 PM
I don't know the issue with tweaker, but try to run a file check with the official launcher, it's a bit slower than tweaker but it'll find anything that's missing. Missing files are usually what cause the loading problem.

File check is the third button on the launcher, labelled as "ファイルチェック"

Ok, used the official launcher and it sees no problem. Tweaker no longer crashes when checking for Old/Missing Files. However, I am still stuck at the loading screen.

This problem is driving me nuts.

Zysets
Aug 9, 2016, 03:19 PM
If you can use the Tweaker file check, run that and check if it lets you in. I've had a similar problem and I had to run a file check 2-3 times. It's pretty odd but maybe it'll help.

Have you also tried checking the install for errors and fixing the EXEs, both are in the same troubleshooting menu on the tweaker.

wefwq
Aug 9, 2016, 05:53 PM
Sometimes tweaker tend to miss a file or two during filecheck.
You can use official launcher datacheck function to revert to vanilla, and use tweaker to download & install core EN patch but don't use it for filecheck, and then run the game as is; You can apply plugin available from tweaker as well if you want to, just don't use tweaker filecheck if it doesn't work for you.

NephyrisX
Aug 9, 2016, 09:09 PM
So, I think I found a new part to the issue I am having.

http://pastebin.com/1wiu7wGw

8/10/2016 10:05:35 AM: DEBUG - Access to the path 'C:\Users\Nephy_000\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONL INE2\version.ver' is denied. Stack Trace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at PSO2_Tweaker.Helper.DeleteFile(String path)
8/10/2016 10:05:35 AM ERROR - - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Nephy_000\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONL INE2\version.ver' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at PSO2_Tweaker.Helper.DeleteFile(String path)
8/10/2016 10:05:35 AM: DEBUG - Exception: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs/ Message: mscorlib

It says access to version.ver is denied.

Sirius-91
Aug 9, 2016, 09:40 PM
So, I think I found a new part to the issue I am having.

http://pastebin.com/1wiu7wGw

It says access to version.ver is denied.

that file is set to read only and/or doesn't have the right permissions to overwrite it.

NephyrisX
Aug 9, 2016, 09:50 PM
that file is set to read only and/or doesn't have the right permissions to overwrite it.

How do I fix this?