PDA

View Full Version : Help me rare hunt...

Dunedain
Apr 29, 2003, 03:55 PM
I need any and all people who are willing to help me hunt down the elusive Handgun: Guld weapon in either max attack 2 and/or spaceship regular play. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and when it comes time to me finding the gun - I will thank all immensely for the help. Unfortanately I probably wouldn't have any fitting reward for doing so, but we'll see. I think I have an idea - whoever plays with me and the guld handgun happens to drop in that game, then I will give 10 photon drops to that person.

If the person happens to get the gun before me (and since I'm the one needing it, and you guys are supposedly helping me lol...) still, to make up for your loss in having to give me the guld handgun, I'd possibly be willing to part with up to 20 photon drops or more. I don't have any other rares I can give you unless you want a guard wave with 4 slots. But in agreeing to help you agree that you may not get much/anything in return for helping, except thanks. I appreciate all those reading this!

Dime
Apr 29, 2003, 04:04 PM
WHat difficulty is the gun on?

Dunedain
Apr 29, 2003, 04:23 PM
It can supposedly be gotten from delsabers in ULT spaceship, w/ greenil ID. It is confirmed that you can get the guld handgun from sorc's in ULT, and milla from tollaws. But I don't know for a *fact* that I can get what I mentioned, but I'm almost totally positive. I might play my whitil FO and just have him get both the guns.

Dunedain
May 3, 2003, 04:02 PM
*bump* Without help, achieving a legit guld milla will not be likely... Now that my force is almost level 80, I can play ULT ruin run throughs (to get a guld handgun from a gran sorceror) online; and with shifta, deband, jellen, and zalure all at level 30 with tech units equipped it should not prove much of a chore especially with at least one hunter with me...

Dime
May 3, 2003, 04:27 PM
I'll do it withn you once I hit lvl 80. It will be slow though.

KyJin
May 7, 2003, 10:33 PM
hmmm ... Guld Milla huh?? ... it aint easy finding them ... will take time, maybe weeks ... I have a Guld Milla with 1 of my Char's ...I guess it will pay off when U finally find it .. I wish U luck =p

Especially when in Ruins =p

SpellBoy
May 8, 2003, 02:19 PM
I'm just getting up to the point where I could help you out. What are you usual times/servers so we can hook up. If your willing to do Ult Forest runs with me for an Agito I'm your man.

Pinkal Humar

Iron
May 8, 2003, 04:58 PM
Hey tell me the time and the place cause im ready. My character is a HUcast lvl 90 skyly at you service (its going to be hard finding that gun) beter for me to play spaceship to get a agito 1975 real