PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Anyone Still Playing?

NDW
Sep 19, 2016, 08:59 AM
Just curious if anyone here is still playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 and perhaps playing online with others.

Junltd
Sep 21, 2016, 10:21 PM
I was given a copy of the game and am currently still playing psp2i on my psp. Trying to level to 200 but stalled at 170.

xBladeM6x
Oct 2, 2016, 07:05 AM
Still play Infinity a ton. :D

SuperCentipede
Oct 18, 2016, 07:08 PM
I have PSP2i but don't play it because I hate the language barrier. I'm also interested in co-oping with anyone, providing we can get a proper schedule up.

SVQueenKumikoYas
Oct 18, 2016, 07:15 PM
Oh man I play both Psp2i and PSP2, but because of my area I can not play online DX makes me sad I love the game sooooo much and miss playing online!

NDW
Oct 27, 2016, 03:29 PM
I have PSP2i but don't play it because I hate the language barrier. I'm also interested in co-oping with anyone, providing we can get a proper schedule up.

You can join the Evolve group found in my signature. I'm almost always in the Group Chat and I play PSPo2.

Oh man I play both Psp2i and PSP2, but because of my area I can not play online DX makes me sad I love the game sooooo much and miss playing online!

In your area, what causes you to not be able to play online?

SVQueenKumikoYas
Oct 28, 2016, 03:50 PM
You can join the Evolve group found in my signature. I'm almost always in the Group Chat and I play PSPo2.

In your area, what causes you to not be able to play online?

Like either my area or connection type i can't play. Like before i moved we had WEP and when I moved here we have WASK (or something like that lol) and the connection is 100% but my pup just can't connect to it because it isn't the right one

PSOANGELSTAR
Oct 29, 2016, 11:00 PM
Is anyone currently still playing? I just recently started playing again and was hoping to find anyone else who still plays PSPo2i. I use the PS3's Ad-Hoc if that helps any.