PDA

View Full Version : I am a happy person...

TempestTide
Apr 29, 2003, 09:36 PM
Ever since our first PSO game, my friiend and I have gaped at the wonders of the Kaladbolg. For us, it's good. After data corruption, things seemed hopeless.

Shortly after, I got a Gamecube of my own and borrowed PSO. When doing the quest with Ash and seeing his weapon (I think it was a Stag, but isn't it supposed to be a DS on normal?), I wanted a Double Saber.

Today, I borrowed it again and dicided to try to beat hard mode with my Level 35 Skyly. I just had to get through Mines and Ruins. I was nearing Val Opt when a Garanz appeared. It dropped a Double Saber. I nearly leapt out of my seat! I've been awaiting it three months!

After Opt, I decided I needed quick experience, so I headed to the forest with my new Double Sable. I'm fighting a pack of Wolves and a Barbarious appears. That's right, the guy who NEVER DROPPED ME KALADBOLGS! I was thinking to myself "Wouldn't it be funny if he dropped a Kaladbolg when I just got my Double Saber an hour ago"? I gave him the finishing blow, and a red box appeared. You get the point.

I'm HAPPY.

Axon13
Apr 29, 2003, 11:08 PM
nice job. i just got my angel harp froma pal rappy and almost jumped out of my chair when i saw that red box

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Apr 29, 2003, 11:13 PM
I was screaming like a little child when me and my friend found a hildebears head for my force,
Then i found out how disturbing that weopon is.

Getintothegame
Apr 29, 2003, 11:36 PM
Pal Rappy: Guard wave... ran to bathroom.
I also took some pills. God that felt good!