PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Shooter Question

KnuxAran
Apr 29, 2003, 11:15 PM
I recently found my first Hildetorr after about half an hour of piping and it just happened to drop the thing I wanted. A Frozen Shooter with 15/15/0/0/25 and I'm wondering if I should invest the PD's to get a Photon Booster to upgrade to a Snow Queen. I just want to know what everyone's experience with each one is and which they like better. Thanks

shiznitty
Apr 29, 2003, 11:42 PM
let me be the first to congradulate you on your luck. First hildetor for a frozen shooter, thats pretty good, especailly with percents. From my experience, dont convert it into a snow queen. Without the combo, its almost worthless. Sorta like a photon launcher divided by 3

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Apr 29, 2003, 11:42 PM
U SCRAPE SAMUS ARAN IS A WOMEN DID U NOT KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnuxAran
Apr 30, 2003, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the tip...

And as for those who continually bash me on my RAmar selection for Samus Aran... it doesn't matter! It's a freakin video game. As I have shortcutted on my chat commands from all the questions and ranting, "I know Samus is a girl - The RAmar armor just suits her better." Why does everyone continually bash me for choosing that name? Should I have picked SSJGogetaCloudSephiroThrunks or what?

Stalfos333
Apr 30, 2003, 12:49 AM
I've not understood the obsession with naming characters after video game characters, or (less popularly) characters in books. Why not something original?

Axon13
Apr 30, 2003, 01:14 AM
it depends on your style of play. do you like to focus on one single enemy at once or a whole group? there's previous threads that have arguements over both. it's all really a matter of preference

Madzozs
Apr 30, 2003, 07:46 AM
My advice would be to try your luck again, get another shooter, and then turn one of them into a snow queen.

spyder101
Apr 30, 2003, 02:13 PM
When i got my Frozen shooter (0/20/0/20) I was really really excited. If I were you I would try to get another frozen shooter(that is, if you feel like trying to get another) and then change one of them into a snow queen. Snow Queen is better at frezzing groups of enemies, and can be really helpful in quests and all of ruins. My suggestion is to make it a snow queen if you are not going to get another frozen shooter.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 30, 2003, 09:33 PM
Do not turn it into a Snow Queen if you only have one Frozen Shooter. But if you have two Frozen Shooters then take the one with the worse percents then turn that into a Snow Queen.

shiznitty
Apr 30, 2003, 10:24 PM
although unrealted, as an excuse for a character, just say your ramar IS a girl, just that the mask hides the face and the Luscious hair. I mean, no one knew that samus was a girl when it first came out, so i dont see why not. Sheik looks like a guy, but is a girl.

KnuxAran
Apr 30, 2003, 11:24 PM
But unfortunately I don't use the mask hairdo... I have the black and white suit with blonde hair. I just use the name since I thought Whitill was kewl and Metroid is one of my fav games.