PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 install location/tweaker location

deusalkaiser
Nov 11, 2016, 03:19 PM
hello i am recently going to reinstall pso2 and wish to ask you guys some question in case of precaution:

1) default location for pso2 seem to be c:phantasystaronline2, maybe a stupid question but if i change the location to something like:
C:\Program Files (x86) will it mess up anything (again sorry for stupid question but i have had problems before when i changed default install location)

2)where should i install the tweaker? do i have to run it directly from the pso2 install folder?

any suggestion on installatin to avoid problems is appreciated.

P.S-

last time i played i had problem where the game would patch for like 20gb of stuff every single time and i heard it was a bug with tweaker anyone familiar with this? i hear new method patch or something to fix it.

deusalkaiser
Nov 11, 2016, 05:02 PM
I installed game,patched and installed English+story patch but i am having a problem opening the game:

1)whenever i hit to play game i get pop up that says:

- gn field waiting for the tweaker to fully close step 1

-gn field activated step 2 launching

-pop up windows with:
How to reinstall the game. Error code 124, 153

after this the game never opens up did i do something wrong?

P.S-

how do i set up a shortcut to the tweaker i tried running it on desktop but it gives me error saying not to do it.

Taurus83
Dec 6, 2016, 08:00 AM
before that I used to be put in My Document but after get update notice that should be put in C:\.... so I put it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaker without any problem.