PDA

View Full Version : 404 Error. Cannot start PSO2.

Miirro
Nov 14, 2016, 08:38 AM
Hello!

I've been encountering this error that won't allow me to run the game. The window that gives info on current PSO2 news is a 404 nginx error. I did not do anything during the period between the last time I played (yesterday), and the time when I encountered this error (which was now (Nov. 14, 2016)). In fact, my laptop was on standy mode the whole time until I got the urge to play, then BAM! 404 error! Here's a screenshot of the Tweaker after running it. (Sorry if it's not informative. I don't get it either.)

[SPOILER-BOX]40434[/SPOILER-BOX]

Here's what happened after I tried to run the game.

[SPOILER-BOX]40435[/SPOILER-BOX]

Lastly, here's the entire log file.

[SPOILER-BOX]40436[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hope you guys can figure it out! Thanks in advance! :)

Taurus83
Nov 14, 2016, 09:23 AM
same as me , still wait for someone to fix it

tenraio
Nov 14, 2016, 09:35 AM
Happens exactly the same for me, also the ark-layer is downed. I'm not sure it effected each other or not ^^;

Update : I have work around base on basic user, update proxy server and I can now access the game - even it shown black server listed it still accessible, log in and pick character just fine but only last about 7 - 10 sec before got NP1013

Update 2 : Right after launching the game, manually run the GN Field within folder, still face the black server listed, game is accessible and last a little longer (more then 10 sec no NP1013 error) but I decide to log out and close the game for safer management until tweaker actually fix.

Anduril
Nov 14, 2016, 05:18 PM
If this is still happening, it is likely that something is blocking your connection to arks-layer. Aside from making sure that the Tweaker (and its files) are excluded/whitelisted from any form of antivirus or firewall on your system, you might also want to try flushing your DNS.

Taurus83
Nov 15, 2016, 05:58 AM
today it work fine, is it weird

Miirro
Nov 15, 2016, 06:06 AM
The Tweaker works fine now! Strange, I didn't even do anything yet.