PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Issues with the patching system

Woldsky
Nov 14, 2016, 05:11 PM
Hello everyone.

Recently with this new patching system, I've come across a problem which I have no idea how to fix.
First I had to reinstall all the patches and then everything seems fine, but the next day I get a prompt that says that last patching attempt hadn't finished(Even tho it did). So I let it go on to patch these few files it needs, but it just doesn't download them.
The client just ends up continue like nothing asking if I want pre-patch and all that and says everything is ready to go, but the Veda system is still there and my client is frozen so I can't do anything with it.

I would like to point out that I have tried to not resume the patching, which then leads it to make me redownload all the patches again.

Anyone encountered this same problem and/or have a solution to it?

wefwq
Nov 15, 2016, 07:06 AM
If the new one doesn't work right, already tried old method yet? JP launcher even?

Sirius-91
Nov 16, 2016, 10:41 AM
Hello everyone.

Recently with this new patching system, I've come across a problem which I have no idea how to fix.
First I had to reinstall all the patches and then everything seems fine, but the next day I get a prompt that says that last patching attempt hadn't finished(Even tho it did). So I let it go on to patch these few files it needs, but it just doesn't download them.
The client just ends up continue like nothing asking if I want pre-patch and all that and says everything is ready to go, but the Veda system is still there and my client is frozen so I can't do anything with it.

I would like to point out that I have tried to not resume the patching, which then leads it to make me redownload all the patches again.

Anyone encountered this same problem and/or have a solution to it?

Close the tweaker out completely and terminate the Veda patcher. Reopen the tweaker, it should resume the patch job if it closed out while it was frozen.