PDA

View Full Version : Ever think there might be more quest weapons?

Xaken
Mar 9, 2001, 04:14 PM
So far, there are only a small under of wepons you get from quests:

1. The Frying Pan (usless by the time you get it, but a good hand-me-down for a newbie)

2. The Soul Eater (though this can also be found at random, I don't know if the Pn can)

3. The Orotiagito (it's sort of a quest weapon, sure you have to find the 1975 Agito yourself, but you take that to a quest to unlock it's true power).

I'd be willing to bet there are more though, maybe a LOT more. The first two quest times at least take a LOT of steps to get (the third a lot of luck)... I'm not sure how they were uncovered, but I would guess the info was intentionally leaked by Sega.

If you consider how small some of the details that make up these quests are, it would be easy to think their could be more that you never even noticed.

Bernie (the blue ranger) for example. That guy shows up in at least 3 or 4 quests, but so far has no know purpose at all.

When you fallow the quest to get the Soul Eater, you hear a lot about an underground system of stolen weapons and missing hunters, but it doesn't really even get resolved (where did that ranger in Black and Red GO!). There also seems to be a method of female newman brain washing involved, but
that probably doesn't mean anything.

Then you have Elenor. A weird side project of the Doc's and she seems to fall in love with you (reqardless of your character's sex). My bet is that she could have something to do with unlocking a secret MAG (she is very intune with MAGs after all).

Right now these just seem like a mess of loose ends, but they could mean something. It might be that you can't even figure some of these out until Sonic Team releases a few downloadable quests that put all the pieces together.

Manifest
Mar 9, 2001, 04:46 PM
I agree. its one thing I really love about this game too. 50% of the secrets are just that. secrets, and as far as we know no one has discovered them yet. man this game rocks.

JTBKSC
Mar 9, 2001, 07:14 PM
AND what about the online quests? Most ppl don't bother talking to the NPC's aboard Pioneer 2 ONline...