PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Earth.

ShadowChao
Apr 30, 2003, 01:02 AM
Nice. Locking the topic so you can have the final say? I'm not done yet. You still haven't got it right, Lolita. I never called anyone retarded. By the way, your sentences are hard to understand. Were 1 and 2 the starts of new points, or what?
The thing I DO care about is being right, and in this case I am. I won't stand for people trying to slam me, especially when they haven't a clue as to what they're talking about.

Also, I never intended on returning to #psow.
Nazi is a term used for the enforcement of harsh rules, as well as the Death Camps. Harsh rules like No Using 'lol'. Oh, and not all Nazis liquified people. Most of them just went around hating the Jews, not killing them.

Naturally there are indeed rules for everything. I was merely pointing out that this rule was retarded. Go on, use the word. Your condescendance isn't working.

You can lock a topic, or perhaps delete one, but that doesn't change the fact that #psow's rule is moronic (new word for you to try and use against me), nor the fact that I've proven you wrong on multiple occasions. You can disagree with what I've said, but don't go hiding behind admin-abilities just because you, and others, have failed to review a topic before they post, and thus made fools of themselves.

I look forward to the response in the morning.

RuneLateralus
Apr 30, 2003, 01:12 AM
Damn it, she didn't lock it because she wanted to get in the last word! She locked because it was getting too out of hand! She has to step in when flames get too out of hand. She is a admin. She does her job. Get over it.

Listen, if things bother you that much, why are you still here? Do you have anything better to do than insult the staff? Do you think we have nothing better to do than to listen to your insults? This "PSOW staff sucks" is so Summer of 2002.

Sorry for being angry, but I just don't get it anymore. Maybe we are truly online crack that people can't get off of.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-04-29 23:20 ]</font>

Zack_Morris
Apr 30, 2003, 01:19 AM
Lolita, I said the nazi thing but I don't know where you're getting the other things. You've gone mad. As for Kid Icarus; I said I hated the chat, so I don't go there anymore. I never said I hated the site. If I left the forums you guys wouldn't have anyone to hate...wouldn't that be sad?:(

LollipopLolita
Apr 30, 2003, 01:21 AM
I don't hate, I am too lazy for that. And yes I am mad.

rbf2000
Apr 30, 2003, 01:27 AM
If a topic is locked, don't start another topic to resume where the locked topic left off.

That kind of defeats the purpose of locking topics, no?