PDA

View Full Version : Item: Got a huge problem!!!!

Adde
Apr 30, 2003, 06:53 AM
Hello everyone. I'v got a huge problem. My char is Thrasher Lv 122 and i am in mines. but its too hard to kill the robots and i cant find a weapon. Isn't there another way to get a good weapon then searching for it all the time. If you know how to get a good weapon please submit it here.

Thnx.

Ropponmatsu
Apr 30, 2003, 06:59 AM
¬_¬ ---> **Trade** ...

Besides that, if your char can use tech's, high lvl Foie, Barta, and Zonde tech's work wonders on the different monsters in mines!

Adde
Apr 30, 2003, 07:01 AM
There is just one problem. I didn't say that before. Idon't have a modem don't have INTERNET....

Adde
Apr 30, 2003, 07:24 AM
I justa wonder one thing more.

Can you find MAG CELLS IN OFFLINE MODE?????[center]

Gregg
Apr 30, 2003, 07:32 AM
Hey Adde (fellow swede, hehe). What weapon are you using now?

Chronoslash
Apr 30, 2003, 09:30 AM
On 2003-04-30 05:24, Adde wrote:
I justa wonder one thing more.

Can you find MAG CELLS IN OFFLINE MODE?????[center]

Nope, you can only find them online from holiday items (present, easter egg, etc.). Sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 30, 2003, 10:29 AM
Gifoie works wonders in Ultimate mines...trust me, it does.

Try to cast Jellen and Zalure if your not an android

Adde
May 6, 2003, 01:11 AM
I am a robot and dont hae tech, and i am using a Yellow and white Shot gun. I can't remember the name and it really sucks. I can kill some monsters whit it but its not good.

Sorry about the spelling, I'm from SWEDEN http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

rena-ko
May 6, 2003, 05:53 AM
you must have found a nice ray gun with percents by now. its not that difficult - just look through the caves or vhard ruins/ep2 as long as you have a nice raygun with decent machine and hit percentages and you're set.

(otherwise the easiest way to get a decent weapon for a high level chara is to solve online challenge mode and to get a twin - you'll need 250 in grinders to make it a decent weapon... but since you're offline only this wont be of any help ^_^)

hm... for a decent weapon - do the offline soul of blacksmith quest - for an android i'd recommend to get the blue material and choose either blade or gun (i'd say gun) with any luck you'll get nice percentages with it (if not, i'd recommend to softreset your game since you only get one weapon in this quest per character - and only at ultimate mode)

good luck.

ex
May 6, 2003, 12:33 PM
go to the shops on pioneer 2 on ultimate, they may have some decent gatlings or vulcans to sell you that have hit and machine %. Then once you get a nice gatling or vulcan, just hit and run. Or find some kind of weapon like a laser or beam, that can halve or even cut their health to 1/4, that should help you out, of course get one with hit %.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ex on 2003-05-06 10:36 ]</font>

ex
May 6, 2003, 12:39 PM
also you can use your traps to freeze or confuse all of them, pit robot against robot and have them do your work and kill eachother.

BigT
May 12, 2003, 09:01 PM
Ok, heres what you do. Find a high level sword type weapon like a caliber with burning on it. worked wonders for me. Just be afraid of vol opt ver. 2