PDA

View Full Version : When will we be free?

SmashBrother
Apr 30, 2003, 07:19 AM
It's not a Specific PSO Thread but I thought more ppl look in here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Microsoft is reigning the world and that's not good. They want to buy every firm cos they think that they are so great bigwig asses, and make everything down. They even think that they are cool enough to join the console business with a console called XBOX. (lazy name btw). and whats the result? A console that REALLY sucks ass!

so fuck microsoft, kill bill gates and give others a chance in the PC business

Riel
Apr 30, 2003, 07:23 AM
So they can become as big and dominant as Microsoft....good idea bro.

**in before the lock** ;P

Bluedeath
Apr 30, 2003, 07:41 AM
ya xbox is gay, the only good games on the console are PSO, DOA volleyball, and Halo and as far as im concerned its not worth gettin a console for 3 games, plus i agree that they are to freakin rich I WILL ALWAYS HATE THEM FOR TAKING RARE FROM NINTENDO!! they just buy other companies to try to beat the compotition. Screw u microsoft and ur gay mechs!

Suhleap
Apr 30, 2003, 07:46 AM
How about channeling your anger into something positive? An irrational hate of Microsoft isn't going to change anything. And if you hate Microsoft for doing what every business in america is striving for, then you're kinda not paying attention to the whole picture.

saffaya
Apr 30, 2003, 07:47 AM
**Call to moderator**
How about closing this thread filled with 10 year-old fanboys ?
**Call to moderator**

polishedweasel
Apr 30, 2003, 08:45 AM
I don't think that the topic should be locked, just moved to the rants or off topic folder. I'm a bit angry at Microsoft for taking Rare from Nintendo, but like previously stated, they're just doing what all companies are striving for. XBOX is a bit lacking in the title department though. They have the most powerful console by far, but it's the most like a computer so I see more bugs than any of the other systems as well. PS2 in my opinion being the weakest.

You can't be just angry with no justification when making a thread like this though. homestarrunner.com have fun people. Be happy! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 30, 2003, 10:04 AM
Bill gates makes more money than you..so stop being jealous that you can't make that much money.

Playstation - vague name
Gamecube - Vague name
Xbox - vague name
PC - abbreviations = vague name

...get over it

BTW....I like all the systems equally, cept ps2...it doens't have PSO, so that's why its lower

*awaits the locking*

TerribleDeliMeat
Apr 30, 2003, 10:17 AM
These types of posts are ever so insightful.

If you cant understand where the name xbox comes from, you're obviously some sort pathetic twelve year old internet jackass. [The name is derived from Direct X which the system relies on]

I cant help but snicker at the sheer amount of ''I hate Microsoft because....'' posts. The ironic part is 90 percent are actually using Microsoft products to post these rants.

Grow up people.

If you think Microsoft is the only company to purchase companies and create exclusive contracts....I highly recommend the book ''Game Over''. It'll shed light on all the questionable practices Nintendo has done since the early eighties.

Nintendo gave up Rare. Hell, I dont blame them for going to Microsoft. The sheer amount of disrespect from Camp Nintendo towards Rare was sickening. Pulling out weak stats that Rare games made up less than one percent of total Gamecube game sales was just nasty and a shitty attempt to cast doubt on Rare.

Lets not forget the weak promotion of Conker's Bad Fur Day. Nintendo did nothing to support that title, hell they even refused to mention the title at great length in their own magazine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TerribleDeliMeat on 2003-04-30 08:19 ]</font>