PDA

View Full Version : PSO Tattoo

xMod0
Apr 16, 2017, 11:16 AM
i am currently getting little pieces here and there done on my arm but i thought i would come here and get ideas on how to further my PSO piece. im getting the lettering done tomorow and want to add either section id's or something else. not sure yet. any ideas ?

Freeze
Apr 16, 2017, 02:34 PM
Very cool. I'd go with adding the section ID personally.

SStrikerR
Apr 16, 2017, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I'd probably go for the section ID. I'd say some environmental art or Falz/Flow looming over the logo would be pretty cool as well, but those would be pretty tough to pull off. Not to mention hella expensive.

athena44
Jun 12, 2017, 09:20 PM
Just got two lilys done today, literally my favorite enemy in the game

Find your favorite creature, or boss and do something with that!

I have a killer idea for a leg piece featuring caves boss

Dragwind
Jul 25, 2017, 02:59 PM
i am currently getting little pieces here and there done on my arm but i thought i would come here and get ideas on how to further my PSO piece. im getting the lettering done tomorow and want to add either section id's or something else. not sure yet. any ideas ?

That's pretty awesome! If I had the money I'd definitely upgrade mine. Adding all the section IDs in a circle surrounding it seems like it would look rad.

Just got two lilys done today, literally my favorite enemy in the game

Find your favorite creature, or boss and do something with that!

I have a killer idea for a leg piece featuring caves boss

Also a pretty awesome piece!

imelda3
Sep 4, 2017, 02:03 AM
Is it painful to make tattoo?

BogusKun
Sep 4, 2017, 07:00 PM

Not to MAKE one, but I'm sure if you're getting one put on you, that would hurt. I mean... I don't have one, so I am just speculating :P

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 5, 2017, 09:10 AM
Section IDs is definitely the way to go. Tattoos are meant to represent you personally, and Section IDs do exactly that. There's a lot of harmony in that idea.

The tattoo machine has a (not fine-gauge) needle which rapidly pierces your skin to push ink into it. It will hurt when you get it, but not unbearably. Be aware that the tattoo has to be carefully bandaged and taken care of, after you get it.