PDA

View Full Version : Arks Layer link for Nova English patch

Carnated
Jun 1, 2017, 03:56 AM
Hello -

Im not sure if this has been addressed or not, but every time I go on Arks Layer to download the newest Nova patch it goes to a strange website with an image and text... and nothing downloads... (see image).

Any ideas? Or does anyone have the latest PS Nova english patch?

Thanks

Altiea
Jun 2, 2017, 03:26 AM
You should try contacting AIDA directly, in this case. I'm not sure if that's a problem with the site or just something that they did.

Tymek
Jul 13, 2017, 05:07 PM
I just tested it, and I get the regular MEGA download link.
BUT.

"The file you're trying to download is no longer available."

That doesn't explain the sp00ky imaging, however.

Tymek
Jul 13, 2017, 07:08 PM
Hi! Here's a brand new, working download link: https://mega.nz/#!yVp3DRSC!cIxvVK5bJsQUtJiEcGFQ6XQ36pQG6iX8CO8Hht8 G_lY
It was compiled mere minutes ago! It corrects a bunch of things, and includes more materials that were translated.

(Via: SynthSy/Sirius-91)

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 11:08 PM
Hallo! I'm not sure where you're trying to go from Arks-Layer that led you to my personal site (hence the "You shouldn't be here"). The Nova patch was originally hosted on my site, but all the links were replaced with MEGA links a long time ago. What were you clicking on to try to download the patch?

Speaking of the MEGA links though, they seem to have... died, for lack of a better term. The patch bot reuploads them so it wasn't an issue, I'll fix the links on Arks-Layer in a moment and keep an eye on them in the future.

Wait, that's your site? Aren't there nicer ways of deterring people who accidentally go there?