PDA

View Full Version : How will/should CARD battle be?

HaLLa
Apr 30, 2003, 02:53 PM
Heres how I take it that it will be...

You build decks...
-find cards by doing tasks (maybe mini games) or fighting like bosses who have decks also
-When you make a character he is like your leader...can cast S and D on your monsters maybe mags take up their stats and so on
-you use like monsters to battle (dunno about bosses or not)
-items can be used to heal (monsters may have HP and so on)
-you can poision paralyze and so on to other chars monsters
-should be 4 player....like you can attack whoever you want and so on....just gotta watch ganging up

I used to play card games back in the day (not pokemon or gay shit like that) so I think it will be a good idea. I mean something new is cool. A lot of poeple are dissing it but you have no clue how its going to be so wait for it to do that.

I think it would be cool to control boomas and shit.

It wont be totally a card game you just use them to like summon monsters and stuff and its 3d and shit.

its just turn based and more strategic rather than action.

what do ya all think?

HaLLa
Apr 30, 2003, 08:37 PM
doesnt anyone have any ideas?

Huntley
May 1, 2003, 12:22 AM
This is how i think it should go...Sonic team gets on their computers and opens the episode 3 folder and hits DELETE, then starts over without the cards or tunrbased.

Elusive_Llama
May 1, 2003, 12:34 AM
I think Sonic Team should fire the current batch of orang-utans and hire some chimps. Chimps are better. Chimps don't play card games either.

rena-ko
May 1, 2003, 06:13 AM
i wouldnt consider the card game as episode 3. its either a part of episode 3 or a spin off.

but any guessing will be kinda senseless since its around 2 weeks to wait until e3 starts - with more news on this game (hopefully).

hm... seems like party vs. party battles... a fomar against a hunewearl and the fomar has monster backup?

HaLLa
May 1, 2003, 06:15 AM
I wanted more opinions about the game rather than bashing it

rena-ko
May 1, 2003, 06:39 AM
hm, like any other card game i guess...
according to the screenshots you go from one final fantasy-esque battle field to another, have your deck and chose attack (weapon, tech), healing and support and so on from it. you may win cards from the enemy you defeat and you may buy them in the shops.
you seem to play as a party, and it will be round based. chat in fight? possibly.
then you maybe can battle other parties.

all in all, i really think its too soon for a tread like that. most people dont know yet what they should think of this new game so wait until e3 is over.

HaLLa
May 1, 2003, 10:55 AM
I didnt say what you know I just said what you think or want

Raist
May 1, 2003, 11:01 AM
I hope they have a large enough selection of cards so we can actually play using strategy. I'm really eager to find out more about this game.